[ELITE] Rank Giveaway!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
ign: SSM_GOD
discord: SSM_GOD#1941
Reason: with 19k+ hugs I feel I am finally deserving of /hugback . I was one of the biggest advocates for it to be brought to the game.
Since I am already MVP+, choosing me as the winner would cost you less money.
Also, I really want the 10% /shop discount.
/hug cheatd

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
IGN: uwu_tea
Discord: Bloro#3268
Reason: the only uwu gang member without a rank,,,,,, god bless him :<

(thanks for holding this giveaway!)

Last edited:

platiinum

ELITE
platiinum
platiinum
ELITE
Ratings
ign : platiinum
discord : chloe#0871
reason : first of all I want to thank you for giving back to the community in such a big way! this is extremely considerate and kind of you to do. i would be over the moon to win this giveaway since i am currently mvp and am slowly trying to save up cubits for mvp+ and eventually elite! i am about to enter my first year of university and for that reason i want to hold off on buying another rank so this would be a great opportunity. again, thank you so very much and have a great day! :)

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
IGN: jacobsfunparty
Discoed: jacobsfunparty#2564
Reason: Jaycub deserves to be able to shout back at me!!!!!!!!

BadLiar_

Ratings
Hi, I am doing an elite rank giveaway to give back to the amazing community of Manacube.
To enter this giveaway all you have to do is ./hug cheatd in game. JKJK
All you have to do is comment your IGN, Discord, like this post, and the reason why you want to win this giveaway.

Giveaway winner will be announce on August 1st.
ign: badliar_
discord: badliar#9792
reason: I would love to have a rank on manicure ( I can't afford 1 lmao )

Ratings
IGN: ItsAMePaul
Discord: Paul#4853
Reason: I may be a little new to the server but I am loving every second of it and I don't plan on quiting anytime soon. Having the Elite rank would be a great help in my grind to the top. (And having a nick would be cool :) Goodluck to everyone that enters!

Subtilizer

ELITE
elseawhy
elseawhy
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: lcygaming (small caps L) (mvp+)
Discord: lcy#0082 (again small caps L)
Reason: i wanna win the giveaway cuz i want to have more perks in game, i can also do /shout to shout my thoughts, i really want the monthly crate keys and the elite keys, 10% /shop discount is great, the gkits as well. if i really win this, it would really make my day. Thanks for doing a giveaway, it is really nice of you doing this to give back the community, once again appreaciate the giveaway. Stay awesome and take care :D

Last edited:

ColinDied

Ratings
29 1
IGN: ColinDied
Discord: Colin Ψ#7968
Reason: My brother used to play on this account and he has muscular dystrophy, that's the only reason I have stuff on the server, because they felt bad for my brother. I want to play with him on the server and keep his spirits up.

Last edited:

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Entering for roxy<33

IGN - Mysterious_Amir
Discord - Mysterious_Amir#4109 (or Pris#4706 if you want to message me instead)
Reason - So I can use all the awesome perks that elite has, and so I can be cool like some of the other elites. I've also wanted shout for a very long time<3

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: chaos2402
discord: XpEmerald//chaos2402
reason: i have never spent money on a server before and i want someone to change my mind :eek:

also people think my skin looks like a sugar daddy which is ironic.

Ratings
IGN: BloomFairu
Discord: Bloom#7855
Reason: Hi! I really wanted to play competitively for the leaderboards, but with my low rank it sometimes feels like I can't catch up to the pace of the elite rankers. I'm really hoping to win this giveaway and find something to convince myself that I have a fighting chance for the leaderboards. :mc_276-0:

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Since I already have elite, I just wanted to comment that this is so generous of you! On behalf of the community, I can definitely say thank you! <3

Ratings
Hi, I am doing an elite rank giveaway to give back to the amazing community of Manacube.
To enter this giveaway all you have to do is ./hug cheatd in game. JKJK
All you have to do is comment your IGN, Discord, like this post, and the reason why you want to win this giveaway.

Giveaway winner will be announce on August 1st.
sr_cosmos
BigBall#0137
no real reason i want to win i have vip but thought id try :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
IGN - LivSW (Current rank MVP+)
Discord: LivSW#5572
I think Liv is an amazing person and is she is very deserving of a rank upgrade. She’s a lot of fun to chat to and always has something nice or funny to say. I also have to mention the memes she sends lol they are exquisite
thank you for coming to my ted talk !

MerryT

ELITE
MerryT
MerryT
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
IGN - LivSW (Current rank MVP+)
Discord: LivSW#5572
I think Liv is an amazing person and is she is very deserving of a rank upgrade. She’s a lot of fun to chat to and always has something nice or funny to say. I also have to mention the memes she sends lol they are exquisite
thank you for coming to my ted talk !
Hey that's my Ted Talk joke. :mad: