G0reds Departure

PsychoPanda1996

PATRON+
PsychoPanda1996
PsychoPanda1996
Patron+
Ratings
My favorite thing about mana is probably the player base. Some of the community can be toxic but Ive met some great people on the server and chat is always fun.

Larry_derHummer

PATRON
Larry_derHummer
Larry_derHummer
Patron
My favourite thing about Mana is, that people are always tryna give back to the community such as you are doing. Hope to see you back on Mana at some point ;)
Good luck to you all <3

IGN: Larry_derHummer

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
my favorite thing about mana is all the friends i've made
ign: sophiaaah
disc: oofsophia#8337

hs9

ELITE
hs9
hs9
ELITE
Ratings
Hey gored, my name is hs9 and my favorite thing about mana cube is that i can play and forget all the ailments that the world throws at me :>
killajail#9574

Block_Breaker99

PATRON+
Block_Breaker99
Block_Breaker99
Patron+
Ratings
I always enjoyed playing with the community on this server but mostly i enjoy what some staff members such as Swrds etc are doing for the community to keep the server alive and tryna give back to us players.
IGN: Block_Breaker99
Disc: Limbodon#5736

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
My favorite thing about manacube is its community. I've made some really nice acquaintances, including you, and they've helped keep me from feeling lonely during the pandemic. I'm sad to see you go but you should do what you want to do. Have a good life :)

IGN: Acrellux
Disc: Acrellux#0001

nom

ELITE
nom01
nom01
ELITE
Ratings
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

Giveaway ends on Dec. 28 2021

It consists of,
Axes: 1 Reaper Scythe, Cupids Axe, and 1 Dragon Axe.

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

Fishing Rod: 1 Pocky Rod

Sell Wands: 1 Turkey Sell Wand (150%) and 1 Maple Sell Wand (130%)

Pickaxes: 1 Paradise Pickaxe (6x6 71.3k Uses)

Shovel: 1 Silver Spoon

To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.

Good luck to all!
My favorite part of mana is the community
I originally found asgard before the merge looking for a prison server and i stayed for the community anf the long vcs and chats ive had on disc
Ign: nomOOP
Disc: nom#6906

lesbianblue

ELITE
littlebluesam
littlebluesam
ELITE
Ratings
My favorite thing about mana is of course of the community! Sad to see you go Gored but it's nice to end with a bang by doing a giveaway :) disc is littlebluesam#6973

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
My favorite thing about manacube is just all the people i can meet, all the new possible friends, all the possiblities, and the random acts of kindness ppl do that just make ur day alot better.
I miss u alot gored
be seeing u soon.

EndTheLag
EndTheLag#9263

oien

ELITE
oien
oien
ELITE
Ratings
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

It consists of,

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.

Good luck to all!
Hi gored my fav thing in mana is chatting with the community and building random stuff with our party

QuasiSynth

PATRON+
QuasiSynth
QuasiSynth
Patron+
Ratings
53 11
my fav thing about manacube is svas as they can be whatever u want however i feel like the svas have started going downhill recently.
However even tho the svas themselves arnt amazing i feel the texture of them is still really well done so i still (try) and collect them
(also like flexing)
Discord- ImmuneSonic#2969

Comfort

ELITE
ComfortVibes
ComfortVibes
ELITE
Ratings

It consists of,

Good luck to all!
My favorite thing about manacube is how everyone isn't toxic, and I also love how they have more than one kind of realm!
IGN: Comfortvibes
Discord: Comfort#3698

fed

MVP+
fedarius
fedarius
MVP+
Ratings
Even though I am a fairly new player and still did not meet a lot of players, I believe I can still say a few words about the server and its community. :) I think this server is an amazing place to have fun and grind (a lot :p) on, for the players all I can say is that everyone is chill and very nice to have conversations with. Well, thats it from me (for now hehe I still plan on meeting new people).

Dc: fedarius#9285