Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello everyone!

We are back with Guess That Staff Member! Last game staff member was @LiLKayla!

For those who still don't know how to play; I will be giving facts about a certain staff member. The staff member chosen will be different every game and everyone will have equal chances of solving this. The staff member chosen can be any staff member that is listed on our forums staff list, located here: https://manacube.com/staff/. The facts can go from how they appear to others, their likings, if they play any sports, their age to how long they've been staff for.
Hints will be given at my own discretion, but will always be between 2 and 3 hints. Staff will be revealed once the following game is posted.

This game's staff member: @Elly_x! Congrats to those who guessed correctly!
Heyyyy, I’ve been a staff member since the end of last year. I currently staff two servers. I only recently came to mana and got to know the community through talking on discord a lot. I love fast food, it’s a problem, but I love me some tenders or Chick fil a. My favorite color is a purple blue. I love league of legends, favorite champ currently is blitz just because of his new skin. I’m a very picky eater and tend to just stick to chicken. I love to get up and cheer for my team! When I’m not on Mana you can see me studying for exams, hanging with friends, or just chilling watching Big Time Rush. I’m currently obsessed with the new Demi album, the lyrics and meaning just hit so hard. I’m hoping to become a pediatrician or a teacher after school! Anyways thank you for reading and happy guessingggg :)

Last edited:

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
ok the blitz gave it away. hey there miss @Elly_x !