woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
1.It happens a lot when the players gets additional punishments or punishments for stuff that isnt even mentioned in the rules .
2.Staff Manager is innactive and barely plays on the server and only checks staff members by the numbers of punishments done .
3.Staff members allow toxic behaviour manifest in the chat and dont say anything .
4.Some staff members are bias and staff members that punished u before during that month should be able to review your appeals .
5.Stop punishing people a lot for silly reasons and make rules harsher for people that actually do Malicious stuff instead of unbanning them cuz ye we sure like to unban people that cheat / dox and do 3rd trades .
6.Allow players to know the full consequences of the punishments and lets players know how are you punished because that makes staff members less bias .

You can come with more ideas if you think some things are missing .

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
i remember the other day someone got permed for persistent toxicity and they posted screenshots somewhere of it being in discord

if it was in private dms they shouldnt have gotten banned imo since it's not owned or coordinated by manacube and i think it was in dms but im not sure tbh

this should apply to everything regarding discord and other ways of messaging people that arent owned or coordinated by mana imo

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
i remember the other day someone got permed for persistent toxicity and they posted screenshots somewhere of it being in discord

if it was in private dms they shouldnt have gotten banned imo since it's not owned or coordinated by manacube and i think it was in dms but im not sure tbh

this should apply to everything regarding discord and other ways of messaging people that arent owned or coordinated by mana imo
shhh your opinions bad

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
arent u the one who complained to staff? also getting irrelevant to the thread plz propose some rules plz ty
no your wrong stay quiet

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
It happens a lot when the players gets additional punishments or punishments for stuff that isnt even mentioned in the rules .
like what?
Staff members allow toxic behaviour manifest in the chat and dont say anything .
sometimes staff cant do anything over one comment unless its like racism or homophobia. if its just a player whos cussing and saying something mean once, its not much and so they cant do anything. they have to wait until theres more evidence of the player having hostile behavior.
ye we sure like to unban people that cheat / dox and do 3rd trades
players only get unbanned if they write an appeal that proves theres some chance implimented. idk if u know this but people can get rebanned if they continue doing that kinda of stuff again and their appeal is less likely to get accepted.
Allow players to know the full consequences of the punishments
its hard to do that when most players getting banned only cheat to be funny for attention so telling them off is a waste of time.
lets players know how are you punished
if you have a question about why you got banned, you can literally dm the staff who punished you and ask its not that hard.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
It happens a lot when the players gets additional punishments or punishments for stuff that isnt even mentioned in the rules .
It does say in the rules that obviously not everything can be listed.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
It does say in the rules that obviously not everything can be listed.
nah it is just an excuse in order to let staff be able to be bias and 2 how can a staff member that works for free have extensive training , and 2 admins dont have extensive trainings on what they do , they have to do a task based on their skill

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
Explain me what is common sense to be punished ingame for something said on forums or getting a punishment which wasnt mentioned in the rules , explain me where is the common sense in this
when they say to use common sense, they're refering to, use your brain. if you know saying something will get you muted then dont say it

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
how will I know what will get me muted , some things I see people not getting a mute and when I say the same things I get muted , biased
did you think you wouldnt get muted for talking about ur privates? or talking about a book written by an evil dictator? or saying a slur? maybe if you didnt give yourself a bad image people wouldnt report you as much. your actions are your own and no one else's so if you CHOOSE to say something that is clearly stupid, dont be surprised when you get muted for it. you cant just go around crying about your mutes just because you gave yourself a bad image

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
how will I know what will get me muted , some things I see people not getting a mute and when I say the same things I get muted , biased
Sometimes staff make mistakes man, even as players, we also make mistakes, shit happens, at the end of the day, just follow the rules and if you're not sure about something or if a staff misses something, someone said, always send a screenshot to them and let them know.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
Sometimes staff make mistakes man, even as players, we also make mistakes, shit happens, at the end of the day, just follow the rules and if you're not sure about something or if a staff misses something, someone said, always send a screenshot to them and let them know.
I do mistakes too but god noo I have the pinacle of everything I need to be exemplary