My Forums Journey (30 cubit giveaway)

OurDivineRuler

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OurDivineRuler
OurDivineRuler
ELITE
Ratings
Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts! It really shows your dedication to staying involved with the community. :)

I'm motivated to use the forums so I can stay up to date and connect with fellow players.

Discord: OurDivineRuler#1331

becc_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
becc_
becc_
ELITE
Ratings
135 4
CONGRATS ON 1000!!
IGN BECCCAAAA
I have only recently gotten into forums in the last few months however there are some very interesting threads out there and also some very funny and entertaining posts which I love. This motivates me to use forums more and join in on these fun conversations within the community.

discord: Becca#3640

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
im not that familiar with forums but the community seems cool
turt#0410
thanks for hosting this dutchy gj on 1k posts

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Ign: warlord9120
Discord:Warlord9120#7175

I continue using the forums because I simply love interacting with other players. I don't want to be a staff member who no one ever sees or hears from. I want people to at least recognize my name and see the human, non staff side of me :D

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Congratulations on 1000 posts @Dutchy1372. Its heaps of fun commenting on threads with people like you around as you always get a great response. Its certainly been a while since you joined the forums but it definitely doesn't feel like its been long. Congratulations on 1000 quality posts you're in a pretty exclusive club now.

Ign: warlord9120
Discord:Warlord9120#7175

I continue using the forums because I simply love interacting with other players. I don't want to be a staff member who no one ever sees or hears from. I want people to at least recognize my name and see the human, non staff side of me :D
Fucking big ass mood mate

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
GGGGGGGGGG on 1k dutch man.

Since I don't do much on forums I don't really have a favorite moment, so instead I'll say overall manacube moment. My favorite manacube moment would be either beating the tropics insane map on parkour, getting popular on discord, or when ana (anacoustic) gifted me MVP.

Discord- awesoness #6221

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
ayyyy well done on 1k posts! i always love seeing people reach milestones like this

my motivation to use forums is mostly helping players with appeals and support tickets. every day i wake up the first thing i do is check forums to see if there is anyone who needs help! i find it so fun being able to not only moderate in-game, but assist on the forums too. also, seeing everyone outside of minecraft is so cool to me, especially with being able to see their threads and creations on a separate, non-blocky platform!

discord: ashleymarie#9962

thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! as always, best of luck to everyone who enters <3

oreo_soda

owosoda
owosoda
Ratings
1 2
hello dutchy
I like to read the forums and sometimes i comment they are almost always intresting
discord: oreosoda #0087

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
----- Hello ManaCubers! -----

1,000 posts.... It’s been a long journey :p When I joined back in 2019 I never expected to still be part of the amazing community today. I joined the forums to create tickets and reports at first. Soon after using the forums I started actually liking the community on here. I started becoming more and more involved. As of today, I will be posting my 1,000th ManaCube forum post! I want to thank everyone who has been sticking with me on my forum journey!

Okay so, moving on! I will be giving away 30 cubits in honor of my 1,000 forum posts!

In order to enter the giveaway, please comment below your favorite ManaCube forums moment or something that motivates you to continue using the forums, and also leave your Discord name and tag along with it. I can't wait to read everyone's comments! The winner of the giveaway will be announced in ManaNews #3!

I'll go first! One of the main reasons I stuck to forums was the fact that I looked up to certain people, including @SSM_GOD and @Sonic_Raptor back when I first joined the forums!

I hope everyone has an excellent day/evening/night!

Stay safe!

Edit: SSM Added in 15 cubits!
GGs Dutchy!

I continue to use forums to see people's opinions and keep up with updates.
gaylastima#7500

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
Aw congrats on the posts! Thank you for doing this giveaway, you are so kind and generous.

I use the forums daily to learn more about the roleplay and get to know the community! My favourite thread is the one which talks about all the different SSVs you can get, I spent ages reading through that thread and just learning about all the different perks manacube has to offer.

My discord is princess hnh#4553

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
Congrats! That’s a lot of posts!

I became a server regular about a month ago and also began really using the forum around that time. My favorite thing about it is how welcoming people were. I feel like I have become one of you all because you were all so nice when I started posting and continue to be!

Here’s to the future of the forum!

Discord: Redubbed#0001

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Congrats on 1000 posts Dutchy!!

My favourite part of forums is seeing map submissions the community has made (being a parkour main and all), as well as the really creative suggestions and ideas everyone comes up with! There is some really good talent in the Manacube community, and it's great seeing it on display here!

Discord: amyy #0444

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
kxqt/kxrose

kxe#1187

My favourite moment is probably getting mod and being able to do tickets and appeals <3

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
gg on 1000 posts!

ign: awesomeboy__
discord: awesomeboy__#9070

my fav moment on the forums is probably one of those times when I just get to have a conversation with someone I know :cool:
what keeps me on the forums is getting to get to know people from outside survival and see whats going around in manacube overall

Ratings
Congrats on 1,000 posts!

I'm pretty new around here but what motivated me to start using the forums is to meet new people and hopefully create some great memories.

Discord: Phantom#5346

Good Luck to everyone entering the giveaway!

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Congrats Dutch! My favorite thing about the forum has always been the community and being able to interact with everyone. It's a lot of fun!

I'm not sure if the giveaway is still going on or not, but just in case it is c:
IGN: Babalee
Discord: Babalee#2548

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
105 3
Gratz on your 1k matey, keep er goooiiinnnngg. Favorite forum moments? just everything about it like i love to see everyone interact with eachother, alot of suggestions feedback and just random posts. so i would say that my best forum moment is everytime i go onto it.

FrozenPepsi

PATRON
FrozenPepsi
FrozenPepsi
Patron
Ratings
119 1
congrats on 1000 forum posts!!! my favorite forums moment is whenever I'm just reading all the awesome forum posts from this amazing community.
my discord is Pepsi#1195
ign: FrozenPepsi