New Additions for Olympus Season 4?

Would You Like To See Some New Olympus Additions?

• Total voters

tiredlilly

ELITE
MusicBi
MusicBi
ELITE
Ratings
I 100% agree, I used to main aether and have switched partly over to parkour, because I've found aether to get too repetitive. After completing the first rebirths that have little challenges (like completing Hermes tower or sacrificing melons for example), I have lost interest in rebirthing as all I have to do is mine or collect money from a grinder. I can't think of any ideas off the top of my head, but I'd love to see other people's ideas on how to bring aether back to life again!!
I agree, I'm at 23 or 24 rebirths on Atlas right now and honestly I'm not playing to rebirth anymore. Instead of playing to rebirth and advance in the game I'm mostly just coming on to talk to friends or work on my plot. The main goal of ascending loses it's appeal and you can only do it so many times without getting bored.

tiredlilly

ELITE
MusicBi
MusicBi
ELITE
Ratings
/maxrankup
This let's you go from your current rank, to the highest you can without having to spam commands.
Chat message could look like:
SSM_GOD has ranked up from [Farmer] to [Titan]
I would honestly love this. I usually only go from low ranks to middle ranks like lord/archon but still spamming chat with rankups makes me feel bad and it's super annoying. Also getting kicked from spam is also not fun when you're not spamming on purpose.

tiredlilly

ELITE
MusicBi
MusicBi
ELITE
Ratings
I agree with SSM on making clans a larger part of the game. When I still mained Aether me and some friends made the clan Chaos and multiple people told me to join Royal or Godlike for no reason other than them being Royal and Godlike. Explaining clans to new players and only being able to say they prevent you from pvping people in yours or allied clans is annoying and confusing. I suggest that clans with better KDRs or a new counter like most mana earned or most money ect. should be given monthly or season rewards. Clans now only really exist for pvp and I think they should extend to cover a larger part of the game.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
My suggestion for Olympus season 4 is to remove the keystone feature entirely. I know that it can be hard for newer players to get used to doing ./warp or ./mine but after a couple of days most people lose their keystone they start with and just use ./warp or ./mine.

If the keystone feature was removed from Olympus it would also help in hades. Players are always complaining that someone keystone in hades and they then report said keystoner. However,the keystoners never knew that keystoning was potentially bannable in the first place so they are usually exempt from the rule. In this scenario,the keystone gets off but the players in hades are mad at said keystoner. If the keystone feature was removed from Olympus it wouldn’t allow players to leave hades without using the ladders and it would stop the hades players from complaining about keystoners.

I do know that this isn't perfect but I think that this is the best option for both parties. One side doesn't get mad while the other side doesn't potentially get banned.

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Hey! I have two smaller suggestions which could be added for season 4 ~

The first one could be that Legendary keys could be added to the legendary prizes that come from Gifts from the Gods, just because it kind of makes sense to be added here, and the likelihood of getting a key from the gift would be 5% alike the rest of the legendary prizes.

The second idea could be that a counter could be added to the sidebar for the amount of mining exp you have in total or the amount of mining exp you have left until the next level, just to kind of make it easier to see rather than having to use /mining whenever you want to check how much mining exp to have left until your next level.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
mIKE WHY OMG

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Add minigames.

This may sound like a dead idea, but, like, why not? Maybe earn some XP for winning, or allow players to make bets towards the game itself. You would have to be careful considering it would probably become a new farming method, but you smart people can make it work.

Ratings
5 2
I’ve started playing a bit over 2 months ago and I found it really fun so I didn’t stop playing, I feel like if all the other players had a reason to come back and play (or something to grind for) they would come back.

GodsWealth

ELITE
GodsWealth
GodsWealth
ELITE
Ratings
MORE TITLES IN THE STORE!!

All the other servers have cool titles, and i understand all the tags for olympus are from ancient gods. I just want more tags for olympus because i'm not very interested in the ones that are purchasable right now. And i know many people agree with me.

Ratings
My idea to adding something to Aether would have to be a new way of making money/mana. For example, the most effecient way to make money and rebirth rn is to literally walk away from your computer, and let your mob grinder work. I know high level player who wake up in the middle of the night just to rebirth. I wish there was another way to do this, that actually rewarded you for playing. Also, this would really help people who don't have any alt accounts, especially if they are higher level player ; D

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Backpacks this season are kind of dumb. There could be a lot of use for them but they're not doing much at the moment.
I think fixing or upgrading the backpack system would be cool.
Some ideas I have are:
-Different size backpacks
-Large backpacks won from crates
-with each backpack a small sell booster (0.5 0.1; different for each size?)
-making it so the backpack fills before your inventory autosells
-ability to view contents (not sure if you can now, I've never wasted mana on one)
-a leveling system that makes you have to be a higher mining level for different size backpacks

These ideas will make backpacks become part of the game. They will make mining become a larger part of the leveling up in the game. It will make people want to mine more. The leveling system will give a reason to level past 75.
so I bought a backpack :nerd:
I thought it was an item that I held in my inventory.
I think having the /backpack command is kind of stupid when it could just be an item. Having them as items that you hold could mean that they can be added to monthly crates, rewards for rebirths, items from the webstore, items from in-game shops, tradable with other players, and so much more.
Perhaps make it so that to get the ability to use any backpack you need to buy the 250k mana thing from the shop.

RealPg

MVP+
Ratings
Don't make it less afk based. Keep it as it is, just make mining more beneficial. Many people play because it's not your typical prison type server. You don't have to mine constantly to win. You can grind for some time, make a farm, and have cash flow on the side.

Scott0630

PATRON
irl_Scotty
irl_Scotty
Patron
Ratings
27 1
Recently, I have noticed that Aether Olympus has been pretty dead with not many people online as often. Not as many regulars are coming on and lots of people are quitting. Overall, I believe that Olympus may need a revamp with new challenges and many more player-requested characteristics. My first request would be ascending challenges. As there are rebirth challenges, there should be ascending challenges. They can even be optional! Although you can infinitely ascend, even just 5-10 challenges would be fun to complete! Sometimes the same things get boring over and over and waiting months and months for a server reset can be a painstaking wait.
I'd love to see some feedback on what other Olympus players think about possible new additions!

<3
I think that it would be cool with every season to add something new. If I'm not mistaken volcano was added this season? I think it would be cool to either keep volcano and add something new or you can upgrade/replace volcano with something new. I definitely think that their should be some ascending challenges as well. The rebirths are a ton of fun to try and do but after that its just ascending and grinding. I feel like more challenges could be exactly what Olympus needs!

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Just another thing I thought about recently, which was having some kind of monthly quest. Not like skyblock or whatever where there's a whole list of quests or the weekly/daily ones which get kind of easy. But having a significantly "difficult" monthly quest, which has to have work put into it throughout the month, in order to gain a very substantial prize at the end of it. The quests would have to given from a large pool of monthly quests so that there isn't the possibility of getting the same one a couple of months in a row. I thought that this might give some potential to keep players engaged with Olympus, as once you've started the ascending process, there's not much else to do other than maybe go for leaderboard positions, which quite often gets taken by the same people every month, whereas having quests that everyone has to complete and put time into each month could keep players on Olympus for longer, and not keep them there just for the sake of a few people who still play. Obviously, the prize at the end of the month would have to be something that people actually want or need, like very large portions of mana, or 5-10 legendary keys (1 or 2 probably wouldn't be enough, especially if the quests are difficult).

The thing to this suggestion is that it would have to be completely different from the questing systems on skyblock and survival, as this is just one, significantly difficult, long, has to have time put into it, monthly quest which would eventually award the player with a more than substantial prize at the end of the month.

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Also, for the sake of those who have been thinking of moving from Atlas to Aether or vice versa, add a feature that allows a player to file a ticket to move all of their sva stuff to the other server, but this can only be done twice a season, with at least (for example) 4 months in between the two transfers. This might give players the opportunity at the start of a season to successfully move from (example) Atlas to Aether without the thought of losing all of their sva gear. The reason for the cap of twice a season would be so that players cannot then abuse the feature, and must wait for the full length of the (let's say) 4 months before they can use their second and final transfer.

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
make beacons more expensive

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Also, for the sake of those who have been thinking of moving from Atlas to Aether or vice versa, add a feature that allows a player to file a ticket to move all of their sva stuff to the other server, but this can only be done twice a season, with at least (for example) 4 months in between the two transfers. This might give players the opportunity at the start of a season to successfully move from (example) Atlas to Aether without the thought of losing all of their sva gear. The reason for the cap of twice a season would be so that players cannot then abuse the feature, and must wait for the full length of the (let's say) 4 months before they can use their second and final transfer.
I like the idea but I think twice a season is too much.
I think once a season if you buy something from the webstore, "stats transfer" or something.
I also think that if this is to happen they should reset the stats on the server they are leaving, kind of like a charge for the hassle.

tiredlilly

ELITE
MusicBi
MusicBi
ELITE
Ratings
This isn't really a new idea but I would love for spiders and skeletons to be switched in /slayer so that skeletons come first, it's so annoying to have a skeleton shooting at you when you're trying to kill spiders, also fix the zombie and zombie pigmen glitch where they go through walls!