Rejected Otter - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderkitten

Ratings
slightly unoriginal theme, the map and parkour are great though :)
also my brain almost shut down for a second when i saw this
1654632465351.png

short lantern dosnt exist he cant hurt you

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
There are a lot of island based maps.
After speaking with one of the builders of the map.

I can say that this theme and build are original. They were/are trying to go for a Otter in it's natural habitat.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
the theme is the main build and it should be clear its the main build, the otter blends in with the rest of the map so it just looks like a floating island map that has an otter on it

JustWyren

VIP
JustWyren
JustWyren
VIP
Ratings
the theme is the main build and it should be clear its the main build, the otter blends in with the rest of the map so it just looks like a floating island map that has an otter on it
We chose to build the environment around the Otter because it was our way of adding to the theme. Some people would have built a huge otter with nothing around it, but that was our way of doing it and I think it is just as good.

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
We chose to build the environment around the Otter because it was our way of adding to the theme. Some people would have built a huge otter with nothing around it, but that was our way of doing it and I think it is just as good.
if you build a big otter with nothing around it, obviously that wouldnt be a good build but there are still ways to make something the big main build and still give it a sense of environment, thats just my opinion though, your guys build looks nice either way

ddfungaming

MVP+
ddfungaming
ddfungaming
MVP+
Ratings
10 14
Yea because other wise we would just have a floating otter

ddfungaming

MVP+
ddfungaming
ddfungaming
MVP+
Ratings
10 14
If it gets denied we will fix it cuz I think otter is a really good theme

Arky__

Arky__
Arky__
Ratings
slightly unoriginal theme, the map and parkour are great though :)
also my brain almost shut down for a second when i saw this
View attachment 60610
short lantern dosnt exist he cant hurt you
Did the exact same thing when Wyren placed it. It hurt my soul

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ddfungaming, Arky__, JustWyren and _Laginator,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, well done there.
The build is the main concern. At first glance, it's hard to notice the main theme (your otter.) I understand that you are going for more of the environmental focus, but when the actual theme is overshadowed by the surroundings, it becomes a problem. The environment itself does have some nice detail throughout- but as mentioned, it overtakes your theme. We also have several maps with a similar environmental build already.
The parkour is varied, but it feels quite cramped and the path is messy; this is due to the issues with your build.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.