• Option 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

sourdog

PATRON+
sourdog
sourdog
Patron+
Ratings
A lot of people have invested a lot of time and real money into this server and that's really where my only concern comes in. People have paid money to get certain items, titles, whatever else from crates. Resetting that stuff seems icky to me D:

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
A lot of people have invested a lot of time and real money into this server and that's really where my only concern comes in. People have paid money to get certain items, titles, whatever else from crates. Resetting that stuff seems icky to me D:
Stuff like that won't be reset
Perks, titles etc. are never reset on any server
And you can put items inside your /vault, which is not reset

I am thinking we will only reset a few items such as ender pearls

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
ehh i dont fully like the idea of resetting items, cause that doesnt really change anything. i have some rare items, and id be pissed off if i lost them from a reset, but i know im far in the minority with this one. so maybe reset vaults, but not the echest, so i can save my treasure :)

oh wait dacon posted moments before me

EDIT: other than that idc about losing map progress. the worst thing would be having to beat shit old maps again like battleship and walleandeve

Masgerade

ELITE
Masgerade
Masgerade
ELITE
Ratings
4 2
Honestly I'm all for a fresh reset and new stuff, but removing the map completions I'm not a fan of. Option 3 would be awesome, I'm excited to see what you guys pull off for this update :D

CHORDILABEBE

ELITE
CHORDILABEBE
CHORDILABEBE
ELITE
Ratings
I realize this is a big deal and i probably have some of the most money invested into things affected by this update/reset. I’m my opinion i say reset everything besides player vaults and titles. For me, cosmetics and fun items as well as historic titles are great and helps mana feel special. Parkour log, mana, completions, prestiges and score could all be reset. I hope my opinion helps your decisions as admins and I’m looking forward to seeing the results :)

I agree with this. I havent spend near as much as seth. But still what happens with my spend money after the reset?

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
Did- Did I read reset? q.q

senatvs

PATRON
Senatvs
Senatvs
Patron
Ratings
22 2
what about keeping score, adv map comps, unqiue maps and prestiges then resetting mana, ranks, total maps and items and put in the new reqs to allow ppl rank back up? seems like a fair compromise between respecting people who enjoyed the system of the past and allowing a better system to take over

sourdog

PATRON+
sourdog
sourdog
Patron+
Ratings
Stuff like that won't be reset
Perks, titles etc. are never reset on any server
And you can put items inside your /vault, which is not reset

I am thinking we will only reset a few items such as ender pearls
I'm honestly not understanding why items would be reset at all, you mentioned there would be a change to the rank up system correct? If rank up is no longer strictly mana and score based, map grinding and pearl grinding doesn't even matter anymore bc people can't grind to rank up. Why not just make items like pearls, CD resets and ports less common in crates?

command

ELITE
command
command
ELITE
Ratings
a fresh start would be nice. everyone keeps ranks, perks, and cosmetic items. however; all progress is wiped, but all old progress can be seen viewing the players "profile" of "last map" or season. think it would be a good idea.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
since when did you exist? i thought you touched grass
I was living life, but that reset thing kind of pulled me back to this place I guess

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
Keep titles, joinmessages and vaults. (Maybe allow non sva swords to be carried over, since they are useful for parkour). Make season legends eventually (maybe top 10 hours, jumps, adventures, mana, etc... top 10 because parkour has more players than other servers). Save the old stats somewhere, but still make new season stats. Maybe add an option for parkour to get legendary keys since there is no easy way to get those on parkour while other servers have pond for example. Last of all: reset mana, prestiges and also log progress and worldrecords. Since i am in favour of a log reset, i would appreciate an exclusive tag, icon, chatcolor or something like that for those who had checkmark. Also keep Mapmaker world and introduce Mapper+
Also very important: Keep perks like smite, hugback, artmap, fly and vanish

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Based on discussions in-game and this thread, I think this is the most likely conclusion

- Stats/Parkourlog separated into "All-Time" and "Seasonal"
(Alltime wont ever reset, seasonal will)

- Rankups, prestiges will need to reset because these have been revamped

- Mana and ender pearls will reset, and crates etc. will be rebalanced

- Nothing else will reset, you'll keep your inventories, vaults, echests, perks, titles etc

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
please just listen to us. regardless of what you do, just listen to us.

if we dont like something, fix it. if we want something really bad, please give it to us. we have made countless complaints and we jsut want to have fun on the server. please just listen.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Based on discussions in-game and this thread, I think this is the most likely conclusion

- Stats/Parkourlog separated into "All-Time" and "Seasonal"
(Alltime wont ever reset, seasonal will)

- Rankups, prestiges will need to reset because these have been revamped

- Mana and ender pearls will reset, and crates etc. will be rebalanced

- Nothing else will reset, you'll keep your inventories, vaults, echests, perks, titles etc

THIS. THIS THIS

Dacon one suggestion. Let the pk community choose for crates.

Sunset one time asked in chat what we wanted, and most of the stuff suggested, like vanish, and fly, were put in, along with some other stuff. Thats what made crates fun.

Will we get parkour spectating with this update? we were promised for it when elite came out, but we havent heard shit about it since.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
please just listen to us. regardless of what you do, just listen to us.

if we dont like something, fix it. if we want something really bad, please give it to us. we have made countless complaints and we jsut want to have fun on the server. please just listen.
to his credit he literally has been on for like an hour talking to the community and this is where this list is derived from.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
idea: for dailys, make it so they can only come up once a month, having the same daily multiple times a month is annoying. Example: Alexandria