Question of the Day #1

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
(Starting off strong, question is a 'little dark' so if you're light-hearted don't keep reading)

If you found out today was your last day on Earth, would you be satisfied with what you've done/accomplished up to this point?

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
(Starting off strong, question is a 'little dark' so if you're light-hearted don't keep reading)

If you found out today was your last day on Earth, would you be satisfied with what you've done/accomplished up to this point?
I would be very satisfied hubby :> <3

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6

Not really , I haven’t really made big changes that could help others and Satisfaction and gratification comes after you’ve accomplished a work/project/job you’ve wanted to accomplish.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19

I think I've lived my life as best as I could have so far, but there is still so much that I'd want to do with my life.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
To be completely honest, I’ve been wasting my life moping around (due to issues I won’t go into here) and honestly I’d be pretty disappointed with myself. There’s so much more I wish to do, that I wish to accomplish. I hope that one day I can fulfill those goals. Anyways, yeah no I wouldn’t be happy with what I’ve done aha

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I think I've lived my life as best as I could have so far, but there is still so much that I'd want to do with my life.
That is hella relatable... and i believe that the first half about living your life to the best of your ability, needs to be the upmost thought for you to pass happily.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
To be completely honest, I’ve been wasting my life moping around (due to issues I won’t go into here) and honestly I’d be pretty disappointed with myself. There’s so much more I wish to do, that I wish to accomplish. I hope that one day I can fulfill those goals. Anyways, yeah no I wouldn’t be happy with what I’ve done aha
Recognition of the past is the first step to moving forward, I've been exactly in your shoes, take a step back and give yourself a mental restart. I believe you should show people you want to be loved or cared for by doing the same to people who deserve it, and the love will come right back at you <3

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
I am conflicted. On one hand, I have been opened up to amazing experiences by the way I was raised yet when it was time turn to put in the effort I have chosen laziness instead. Really interesting question I appreciate it!

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I am conflicted. On one hand, I have been opened up to amazing experiences by the way I was raised yet when it was time turn to put in the effort I have chosen laziness instead. Really interesting question I appreciate it!
glad you enjoyed the question! I feel like everyone and anyone can change that answer to a definite, you just need a positive mindset. Like being thankful for the good things that happen in life instead of getting angry or sad when bad things happen.

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
I would not be happy at all. I mean how can the world end without Tylewr being sr mod?! Your a mad lad for asking this question.

All jokes aside, I'd be pretty damn sad if the world ended tomorrow. There are so many things that I haven't experienced in my life, and that top ten killstreaks spot in kitpvp is still waiting for me.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I would not be happy at all. I mean how can the world end without Tylewr being sr mod?! Your a mad lad for asking this question.

All jokes aside, I'd be pretty damn sad if the world ended tomorrow. There are so many things that I haven't experienced in my life, and that top ten killstreaks spot in kitpvp is still waiting for me.
All you really need to do, is strive to those things, whether that be... working towards or getting ready for those experiences. So if the time comes, you'll be happy about the effort you put in while you could <3

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
All you really need to do, is strive to those things, whether that be... working towards or getting ready for those experiences. So if the time comes, you'll be happy about the effort you put in while you could <3
Yo that's deep bro. I never thought I would get advice like this without selling my kidney.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I'd say I'd be pretty satisfied. I havrn't done loads of productive and admirable stuff, but I just lived a happy life. I am proud of certain things I did like being interviewed for tv, writing articles and doing science projects. I still want to do a lot of things, first of all... finish my studies and start doing the job of my dreams. And ofcourse, have a family. Can't lie that getting a kid one day is one of my big dreams, I'll have to jump through a lot of hoops for that one though.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
That’s a conflicting question. On the one hand, I would be decently satisfied with what I’ve done so far. But on the other, I’m 15 and there’s so much more that I’m probably going to do later on. With that being said, I don’t think I’d be satisfied, but rather accepting of the situation and what I’ve done, but slightly sad that I can’t continue on and do more

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
If today was my last day, and I didn't know this would be my last day until today, I would feel satisfied with everything I had accomplished honestly in my very short life. I have good friends and a stable job. However, if I had known my whole life that I would die on Nov. 26, 2019, I would feel very unsatisfied with what I've done.