Shakarane - 13 Ideas (KitPVP and Parkour)

Ratings
Hey there, I've been playing on Manacube for quite some time now and I'm having a lot of fun playing their games. I mostly play Parkour and KitPVP. Here are some suggestions I thought of that might improve the server a bit:

1. Remove all checkpoints after a race, to prevent presetting. Preset checkpoints in races are so annoying, I've lost quite a bit of mana from it.
2. KitPVP 1 shot duel game mode: First hit wins! And maybe you spawn close to each other so that you don't have to run each time just to hit your opponent once.
3. KitPVP /duel command parameters (ex. /duel ign kit bet or /duel Shakarane fight 0). It would make inviting players to a duel so much quicker.
4. In duels, you should be able to use /ptime and /pweather.
5. In pk champion maps, you should be able to /hug and /ptime.
6. KitPVP /rematch: rematches the last person you duelled with the same kit & bet. This is so that you don't have to type the entire duel command each time.
7. Option to duel in your own gear.
8. Why aren't you able to chat at KitPVP spawn? It's kind of annoying when I want to say gg and gf but I'm at spawn. Then when I try to say it again, it says Don't say the same thing so quickly!
9. Kit available to claim message should not be at the center of the screen, it blocks your vision. Maybe at the top right or top left would be good.
10. KitPVP should have a map border. It's annoying when your opponent keeps running then jumps off the map so you don't get their items.
11. Bow boosting should put you in combat. This is so that they don't keep bow boosting then typing /spawn.
12. Fix the stuck in block glitch in KitPVP!
13. Have a duels queue. Lets you duel anyone that enters the duel queue also. Maybe also add matchmaking to it?
Edit:
14. /spectate in Parkour

Last edited:

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
As someone who will leave a champ map just so I can hug someone back, I really love suggestion 5!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
8. This is so that bots cant join and easily start spamming chat.
9. The text doesnt really block much of the screen but if it annoys you, you can change the size by changing gui size setting. This text is minecraft not the server so there is no way to move it.
10. Think about it the other way. If you're running with good gear why let someone else get it?
11. They fixed this 25 minutes before you posted this.
12. Also should be fixed now. (Check updates page for the updates)

Today Dacon released the Canada crate on kitpvp and during that time he saw the large number of people spamming chat for him to fix things. Since that, he and the devs have fixed 7 major things and many smaller things. I assume this is not the end of the updates and bug fixes because some were very recently done so there is still a lot of attention on it.

Ratings
8. This is so that bots cant join and easily start spamming chat.
9. The text doesnt really block much of the screen but if it annoys you, you can change the size by changing gui size setting. This text is minecraft not the server so there is no way to move it.
10. Think about it the other way. If you're running with good gear why let someone else get it?
11. They fixed this 25 minutes before you posted this.
12. Also should be fixed now. (Check updates page for the updates)
8. If people want to spam chat with bots, then all they have to do is move.
9. Haven’t thought of that! I think that text is shown using the /title command.
10. What’s the point of not letting other people get your gear? Even if you jump off the map, you lose your gear yourself. Plus, it isn’t as satisfying to kill someone by them jumping off as there is less reward to it.
11 & 12. That’s amazing!
Great comment by the way.

Ratings
The developers have just recently fixed idea #10! From now on, when players jump into the void, the last player who attacked that player gets the kill credit and their items spawn where they jumped from!