• Total voters

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
IGN: AshleyMarie
Discord: ashleymarie#9962
Fav ManaCube Memory: Becoming Olympus staff was one of my favorite moments! Being able to help out and volunteer for the server, especially on Olympus, my favorite community, was super exciting and I still enjoy it to this day!

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway, best of luck to all who enter! <3
Thanks for all your hard work to make Olympus amazing!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Ign: Warlord9120
Discord: Warlord9120#7175

Fav memory: This is going to sound cheesey. But probably receiving the first message from a player to thank me for helping them. They were really really sweet and it made my day, just like it always does.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
IGN: _anxi_
Disc: anxi#8519
I have a few favourite mana memories hehe, one of them being when a couple friends bought me Elite. They really told me there was a bug with /shout and to test it lol
Another one worth mentioning is when I went over to islands once ages ago, and someone there I never met before said they heard nice things about me and wanted to say hi. That was pretty awesome ;3

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Friends! I am going to be doing a Thanksgiving giveaway of 50 cubits to show how thankful I am for the amazing people that Manacube has brought into my life! I will be using a random number generator and assigning everyone a random number to choose the winners! Please post your discord username and in game name below and your favorite memory from playing on Manacube to enter! I will be announcing the winners of this giveaway on the 30th of November at 7:00 PM MST!

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the amazing times on Manacube everyone!
IGN: PizzaMorris
Discord: PizzaMorris#2210
Favorite memory: When me and my girl first joined this server and started 2v1ing people on kitpvp cuz we were bad xP

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
IGN: deekaroni
Disc: izzydeekaroni#3163
Fav memory: okay I’ve got 2, the first one has to be the moment I found out I was accepted as staff! When I tell you I didn’t stop shaking for hours, that’s an understatement!! The second one is when Snalph bought me VIP. It was right when I first started playing and this was the very first server I played in years and shocked me how genuinely nice people I could meet online are. I haven’t forgotten that moment many months later!!

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Also side note, thanksgiving is in October not November ;)

Birty

PATRON+
Birty
Birty
Patron+
Ratings
number generator and assigning everyone a random number to choose the winners! Please post your discord username and in game name below and

Edit:

I guess as I am asking everyone else to put their favorite memories, I should also put mine. I have two in particular the first one that comes to mind is when Oejh (eli) and AnnaKristin bought me elite just randomly while I was in a voice call with them! That was super awesome and generous!

The second one that comes to mind is when it was my birthday and my friends Frost, Smokinxans, Mother_squirrel (Cassidy) and womper (Alice) surprised me with a cute birthday build and some fun Minecraft birthday presents inside some crates! That was super nice and made my boring quarantine birthday much better![/QUOTE]

Ratings
Hey Friends! I am going to be doing a Thanksgiving giveaway of 50 cubits to show how thankful I am for the amazing people that Manacube has brought into my life! I will be using a random number generator and assigning everyone a random number to choose the winners! Please post your discord username and in game name below and your favorite memory from playing on Manacube to enter! I will be announcing the winners of this giveaway on the 30th of November at 7:00 PM MST!

Edit:

I guess as I am asking everyone else to put their favorite memories, I should also put mine. I have two in particular the first one that comes to mind is when Oejh (eli) and AnnaKristin bought me elite just randomly while I was in a voice call with them! That was super awesome and generous!

The second one that comes to mind is when it was my birthday and my friends Frost, Smokinxans, Mother_squirrel (Cassidy) and womper (Alice) surprised me with a cute birthday build and some fun Minecraft birthday presents inside some crates! That was super nice and made my boring quarantine birthday much better!

Edit:

The second one that comes to mind is when it was my birthday and my friends Frost, Smokinxans, Mother_squirrel (Cassidy) and womper (Alice) surprised me with a cute birthday build and some fun Minecraft birthday presents inside some crates! That was super nice and made my boring quarantine birthday much better!
Discord: ErinMarie#3116 In game: KitCactus22 My favorite memory is when my best friend and I built a 4 story underground mall on our plot in creative

Birty

PATRON+
Birty
Birty
Patron+
Ratings
IGN:Birty , Discord:Birty#6581 , Favourite memory would have to be when I was invited to be part of the almighty Bed Head gang in season 2 of Aether was a lot of fun and the group we had did stupid stuff haha. Appreciate you doing this giveaway and hope Manacube can give us all some more good memories (before it kills us off anyway ;D).

Hypikel

ELITE
Hypikel
Hypikel
ELITE
Ratings
26 1

Edit:

IGN: Hypikel
Discord: Creepy#8705 (u alrdy have me added hehe)
My favorite memory was when Derpylatios (John) bought me Elite when i was eating my lunch casually
Gl!

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
SSM_GOD
SSM_GOD#1941
I dont know if this is my favorite memory, but I really liked when Pretzel did his 'leaving manacube' giveaway and I won every single hide and seek >;D I was able to use my points from winning to get a herobrines sword, a freedom axe, and some cubits!

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
IGN: turt7
Disc: turt#0410
My favorite memory is when i met buss squad<3 iykyk ;)