The Challenge

Whiskerando

MVP
Ratings
49 3
Hi.

I've recently introduced an alternate type of game onto the Creative server called The Challenge. It's a multi-round strategy and physical competition with 1 goal. Win.

Here's how it works.

You start out with anywhere between 5-10 people. You start out in a competition of some random genre, a puzzle or maze or something like that. One of you wins immunity, and they become safe from the vote.

We head to council, talk for a bit, then head to voting. The person with the most votes is removed from the game.

In some cases, there is a chance for someone to return to the game part of they way through. It will most likely be noted when and if there is going to be a redemption game.

Once we're down to 2 players, they will compete in a final challenge, which is some sort of puzzle. The winner of that round wins the game entirely.

I've ran through 3 seasons of the Challenge so far. All have had worthy winners and worthy competitors. A grand total of 20 challenges have been played by a melody of people.

I'm hoping some other people are interested in this type of game, seeing as it has been very well responded to by all of the players so far. This upcoming Challenge requires 4 new people to play, which is why I'm making this forum post.

If you are interested, contact me on discord @Whiskerando#7612 and I'll give you the link to the discord, which contains the rules, times for the Challenge, and anything else related to the Challenge.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply here, and I'll get back to you soon after.

Thanks,
-Whiskerando.

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Interesting, this seems awfully similar to a show called Survivor. Coincidence? Xd

Whiskerando

MVP
Ratings
49 3
Interesting, this seems awfully similar to a show called Survivor. Coincidence? Xd
You're right! This game does take influence from Survivor, along with other shows such as the actual Challenge, Big Brother, and Escape the Night.

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
I think this sounds like an amazing idea! I'll contact you on discord.