Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
653 7
when people get super high grades on creative such as A+, it can get a bit boring, especially when the last reset was over a year ago. there's nothing to really work towards when you've progressed super far/as far as you can go! hope this helps :D
Oh that makes sense lol, ty :D

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
:eek:
edit: holy shit that face is cringeeeeeee : o

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
Potentially unpopular opinion;

Suggestion- I noticed when I went onto Mineville that the ranks showed as images in the TABLIST and in the Chat. I think this is a really cool idea to replace the traditional [RANK_HERE] - and would be really neat to see this network wide on the merged Manacube!

xXOpticDakkersXx

VIP+
xXOpticDakkersXx
xXOpticDakkersXx
VIP+
When will the announcement about survival server reset be announced? I really hope that claims won't be wiped because I have just spent the last week building a new base and finding diamonds etc and if it all gets wiped, everything I would have done is pointless...

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
When will the announcement about survival server reset be announced? I really hope that claims won't be wiped because I have just spent the last week building a new base and finding diamonds etc and if it all gets wiped, everything I would have done is pointless...
Survival reset is currently scheduled for July 23rd, and will hopefully be confirmed soon. The reset will wipe claims and progress - it’s unfortunate as it sounds like you’ve just recently started :( On the plus side, you can keep the strategies and tips you’ve learnt from this season and carry it over to the next, and the reset will give you a more even playing field at the start with everyone back to square one :)

xXOpticDakkersXx

VIP+
xXOpticDakkersXx
xXOpticDakkersXx
VIP+
Survival reset is currently scheduled for July 23rd, and will hopefully be confirmed soon. The reset will wipe claims and progress - it’s unfortunate as it sounds like you’ve just recently started :( On the plus side, you can keep the strategies and tips you’ve learnt from this season and carry it over to the next, and the reset will give you a more even playing field at the start with everyone back to square one :)
This makes me soo sad.. Doesnt sound like there's any point in even playing for the next week then... If I redeemed my VIP+ rank key, will I keep that? What about my VIP+ rank itself? My mana, player levels, cubits etc? Will this all go to? I am guessing inventories as well? Achievements? XD

Like, is there any point in playing for the next week if everything goes in a week's time?

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
This makes me soo sad.. Doesnt sound like there's any point in even playing for the next week then... If I redeemed my VIP+ rank key, will I keep that? What about my VIP+ rank itself? My mana, player levels, cubits etc? Will this all go to? I am guessing inventories as well? Achievements? XD

Like, is there any point in playing for the next week if everything goes in a week's time?
If you’ve already redeemed the key, the key and rewards from it won’t stay - it will wipe with the rest. The only things you keep across resets are cubits, ranks (in your case, your VIP+ will stay), any paid titles, joinmessages, perks (depending on the new season’s gameplay), any ssvs you store in /vault, and any cosmetics you deposit back into /wardrobe.

jcody_parker

PATRON+
jcody_parker
jcody_parker
Patron+
Ratings
72 1
Am I losing anything with this merge?
No

I bought rank with real money on MineVille, kingdoms died, so I came to Mana and had to get rank all over again. Now that it merged I get nothing from that MineVille rank I bought since I'm already Elite here. I can't even transfer that rank to my brother. So yes, I'm basically losing my rank I payed for in MineVille.

Oswin6258

MVP+
m2gn
m2gn
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
I can't wait for Towny to release. Always loved the gamemode and this will be a cool edition to the server I think. Skyblock X is also awesome.
Got to wonder why they went so long without a merge in the first place if they had the same team/ideas? Who knows

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Hello!
Probably best to ask that in the board specifically for survival rather than in this old thread. You can find the survival section here.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
Hello, what if you had a kingdom in the kingdom survival? Would you lose the kingdom?
Kingdoms merged with ManaCube's Survival, and there was a reset a few months back so unfortunately, all progress was wiped for everyone. You can read more about the reset here: https://manacube.com/threads/survival-season-7.72483/

If you had a rank there, it should still be there as the Mana equivalent of whatever rank you had.