Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
2019-12-18_19.26.12.png

Made by me and me only :D
/plot visit CptMcBootyMunchr 2
~Med
60 - 100 jumps!

It's about the journey, not the destination. I think this map should be selected because it maintains originality and it is relevant
to today. Let's face it, Trump supporter or not, this map is freaking cool!

9/11 Memorial Included

Last edited:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I'm kind of ehh on the theme to be perfectly honest but whatever
Regardless of that from what I can see the build could be a bit better and you need to tell us how many jumps and checkpoints there are.
- Raptor

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Interesting map, it is indeed original and relevant.
However the build could be improved, you should have more details in my opinion.
The parkour is fine, but waaay too long. Easy maps shouldn't have more than 40 jumps really
True. I will fix it when I get home
Any suggestions?

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello CptMcBootyMunchr,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, quite a few tower/skyscraper themed maps, but none like this. The build is quite simple, you did add a few details to it though which is good.
The parkour is a bit repetitive, especially in the beginning half. You did have some more variety around the middle of the map, but it would be great if that variety could go throughout the whole map. I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map more enjoyable to complete.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, and the length is too long for a medium map. Please read over this thread https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.