《 (Vote Now) IMPEACHING DACON, FOUNDER & CEO OF MANALABS INC, FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS 》

ON AGREEING TO THE IMPEACHMENT AND REMOVAL OF DACON

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Halt! Halt this assault on the ManaCube founder! You are not "equipped to rule ManaCube" when every bit of your knowledge is politics. Posh! Preposterous. Absurd! Replicate a string of binary computer code that pulls up a menu serving as a player shop in-game for me tucked into inline code in your next reply. Afterward, I shall inspect the numbers closely, and decide whether you are capable enough to open the Server Console or if you are a thieving impostor.

Effective immediately! I permit you fifteen seconds to open Visual Studio!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Halt! Halt this assault on the ManaCube founder! You are not "equipped to rule ManaCube" when every bit of your knowledge is politics. Posh! Preposterous. Absurd! Replicate a string of binary computer code that pulls up a menu serving as a player shop in-game for me tucked into inline code in your next reply. Afterward, I shall inspect the numbers closely, and decide whether you are capable enough to open the Server Console or if you are a thieving impostor.

Effective immediately! I permit you fifteen seconds to open Visual Studio!
stay mad lol jacon wins ez claps gg no re

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
now what

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
the disagree reactions on my earlier post show how much malding the jacon haters are doing rn. stay mad!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
YESSS

maayyy

ELITE
maayyy
maayyy
ELITE
Ratings

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
This is a really weird thread. Is this serious or a joke I really can't tell.
It's a joke, don't listen to anyone else who says it's not

Kaylin!

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Svechy
Svechy
MVP+
Ratings
61 9
nah, i think you should go to a doctor and tell em ur seeing things that aren't there. everyones worried about you man
i mean i got friends who arent on creative, plus you banning me and everyone on creative just makes u a worse owner, you'll lose people instead of gain
if you somehow in a parallel universe end up getting owner, banning me wouldn't look too good on your part. you'd be banning me for the sole purpose of going against you which isn't a valid reason. once i'm banned i can message my friends on creative and explain how bad of an owner you are and they will proceed to leave one by one til creative is shut down. once its shut down people will see what bad job you do running a dead gamemode (creative) and the people from creative will spread the word about your dictatorship until no one wants to play on the server anymore and its gone.
POP OFF LOVE <3