Whats Everyones Favorite gamemode on mana and why? What do you main?

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Parkour I main because doing the easy maps is the most chill thing in the world. which is nice after a difficult day. It's also a lovely community when chat isn't being toxic. I also play KitPvP occasionally, which I like because it's very fast-paced action and there aren't too many people causing lag, which is what happens on other servers with that sort of thing.

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Best is parkour and i only really play on parkour, i enjoy it as there is always more stuff to do.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Islands, because it is simply the best ;)

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Parkour! It is just so fun! The only ever server that I’ve played on was survival for like 15 minutes, and it was soooooo boring. Like acid said, you never run out of things to do on parkour!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108
My favorite is parkour but I main at survival. I actually main at survival cause I am also aplying for staff on survival. I would try and get staff on parkour but I dont think it would be that fun.

Rocky702

PATRON
Rocky702
Rocky702
Patron
Ratings
27 3
Hello everybody!

I have mained kitpvp for a very long time, but I got into factions the first vew season. I'm been on a bit of a break from Minecraft but I'm coming back to this amazing community! You will be seeing me on kitpvp and factions a lot more. Cant wait to see everyone!