Whats your favorite joke? (Best joke and first person to say it gets cubit prize)

XALRK

ELITE
XALRK
XALRK
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.
“I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”
The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”
There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “OK, now what?”

XALRK
! XALRK !#8082

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
does my life count? if so, then my life. otherwise;
'i saw a bunch of elderly people from a nursing home diving into a huge stream. it was the river se-nile.'

GreasyController
Lofi#5700

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.
“I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”
The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”
There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “OK, now what?”

XALRK
! XALRK !#8082
someone has already put this joke, if you would like to put another joke put it here

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
sorry for the delay, honestly if people are still interested in writing jokes that haven't entered feel free, when I am home and have time to pick a winner honestly I'll announce it on this discord and that will be on sunday. if you didnt know already im banned perm so itll be a while till i can get the winner their cubits but I assure you that I will not let the winner down