Whats your favorite joke? (Best joke and first person to say it gets cubit prize)

AliRezaRCH

VIP
AliRezaRCH
AliRezaRCH
VIP
Ratings
8 3
Cowamin UnBanned yesterday :)

NeOnIsBad

MVP
NeOnIsBad
NeOnIsBad
MVP
Ratings
Here's my favorite joke, but it's a really long one:

So there's this huge forest, and there is a beautiful lake in the middle of the forest.
In the lake, there was a fly hovering over it by 6 inches.
But a fish was watching the fly and was thinking "once that fly goes 6 inches down, I'm gonna catch the fly to have myself a really nice meal."
But what he did not realize is that a bear was watching the fish watching the fly and thinking "once that fish catches the fly going down 6 inches, I'm gonna catch the fish to have myself a really nice meal."
But what the bear did not realize is that a hunter eating a sandwich, who was watching bear watching the fish watching the fly, and thinking, "once that fly goes down 6 inches and the fish gets the fly and the bear gets the fish, I'm gonna shoot the bear to have myself a really nice meal."
But what the hunter did not notice is that a mouse who is watching the hunter's sandwich watching the bear watching the fish watching the fly,
thinking, "once that hunter shoots the bear and drops the sandwich, I'm gonna go to that sandwich to have myself a really nice meal".
BUT what the mouse did not realize is that a cat was watching the mouse, watching the sandwich, watching the bear watching the fish, watching the fly, thinking "once that mouse dives into the sandwich I'm gonna catch that mouse to have myself a really nice meal".
And then it happened.
The fly finally goes down 6 inches, then suddenly the fish catches it and then the bear immediately lunges to the fish. The hunter throws his sandwich and shoots the bear, which made the mouse dive into the sandwich.
But something went wrong..
The cat jumped at the mouse to eat it, but it missed the landing and landed in the lake instead.

I think there is a valuable lesson here.
No matter where you are, What you are, Who you are, When a fly goes down 6 inches,
A pussy's gonna get wet.

(I think I'm gonna get in trouble)

AliRezaRCH

VIP
AliRezaRCH
AliRezaRCH
VIP
Ratings
8 3

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
My friend told me 'What's your favourite thing about Switzerland'' so I replied, 'Dunno, never been. If I had to respond, though. I'd say their flag is a huge plus''

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
@MutedCowamin Two parrots are looking at a turtle, which is trying to climb up a tree. One parrot says to another: "Do we tell him that he's adopted?".

Ign: ItsAndri (changing to qxolotl on december 31st)
Discord: ItsAndri#7998