10 Year Anniversary

CosG

ELITE
CosG
CosG
ELITE
Ratings
I've joined April 2022. The friendships created ever since are the best memories

Softijsje26

QA Team
Softijsje26
Softijsje26
QA Team
Ratings
87 15
Probably one of my favourite memory's was when olympus was down due to a duper and needed rollback. That wasn't fun but the fun we had at the hub was amazing. We sat at the stripper room and just laughed with a group of people. Including swrds! We made the best of it despite a sad situation.

And ofc the countless memory's of mining on this server. My playtime has been a good 425 days and I enjoyed all of it a lot!

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
71 4
Awesome!!!
I joined in late 2019 I believe, and my favourite moment is anything duck related on islands

relishbb

ELITE
girlswillbehags
girlswillbehags
ELITE
Ratings
69 8
i joined 2019 and my favourite memory is probably when i joined a random discord (MANACUBE DISCORD!!) and then had this account gifted to me by (now retired) anacoustic :D Another memory of mine is just messing around on discord voice chat while playing parkour with the old parkour community <3 Miss those days

bawsarlv

ELITE
BawsarLv
BawsarLv
ELITE
Ratings
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

To celebrate 10 Years we've released a special event… /Place!​
Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • Depending on your rank, enjoy faster place cooldown times between 1-3 minutes
  • Additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Check out the evolving masterpiece at the spawn area, or on our website here
  • Event will be open to all for 1 month
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
  • Rules? Keep the ManaCube spirit alive and adhere to our rules, view them here
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

Get Crate Keys @ https://store.manacube.com

SVA ITEMS:
  • Mana Cube Staff | Shoots cubes + Spinning cube attack
  • Dragon Shield | 10% chance to deflect all damage back to enemy
  • Crossguard Lightsaber | Inflicts Dark Wound & Blindness
  • Hulk Bottoms | +25% Knockback Resistance
  • Rotom Axe | 6 Visual forms with unique effects, can change with /rotom
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
  • Heroic Hoe | 5x5 Harvester Hoe with +20% Sell Multiplier
  • Asteroid Pickaxe | Speed III + Click to launch into space
  • Scythe of Sorrow | Click for Strength II + Slowness I|
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • "[-] {name} has lagged out" Quit Message
  • "[+] Prepare for epic adventures, {name} has arrived!" Join Message
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

More spawns and worlds will be added to the archives soon!​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 20% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Our new creative server is going into beta very soon!!​
Features:

• Private worlds instead of plots
  • Wardrobe & Furniture Economy + UI update
  • Configurable Game Rules, Dimension, Size, Permissions
  • Effect Blocks for map making
  • Full Grading system revamp (Now called Medals)
  • Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Full announcement post later this month :mc_399-0:​
Staff Beta: September 17th​
Elite Beta: September 23rd​
Release Date: TBA​
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~
I was playing minecraft back at 2012 and kinda stoped like in 2015. but last year i thought why not try to play minecraft again so i randomly joined manacube and now i cant stop playing XD rly great server and comunity :)

CrispierChutoy1

ELITE
CrispierChutoy1
CrispierChutoy1
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
Joined in late 2020, Season 3 Aether when i joined was prob the best time i had out of all the seasons, community & gameplay was top tier then

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Join around april 2014 looking for a creative server to roleplay on (good times) then moved to parkour around 2015. Good times

jman5520

ELITE
jman5520
jman5520
ELITE
Ratings
3 2
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

SVA ITEMS:
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 20% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~
Happy 10 year!!!! I joined Earth at the end of April 2023 iv been loving building an epic town and nation on the earth map and my favourite memory so far was winning second in the build comp this summer :)

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
169 7

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 20% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
Joined technically around 2017, and I remember when it was still called MineVast! I played Skyblock Water/Fire, and a lot of Parkour, but I rejoined in 2021-2022 under a different account, PretzelAngel, and here I am! Favorite memories are definitely with the staff team :D

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Happy Manaversary!

Honestly most hyped about that creative update <3

I’ve joined back in 2018, and my favorite memory here is probably joining the staff team and making tons of new friends :3

hotzzz12

ELITE
hotzzz12
hotzzz12
ELITE
Ratings
GG! Joined August 2022! Great Memories at surv and oly during this period! Great friends and a lot of work, but all done with a lot of fun as well!

Belcebuu

ELITE
Belcebuu
Belcebuu
ELITE
Ratings
Hello, really nice crate and well, i joined past september so im kinda having an aniversary also with this crate lol, its been a blast everytime in this server, searched a lot for a survival server that i loved and im really happy i found this one, its really fun and its always getting updated so thank you very much! My favourite memory in this server would probably be a set of all the interactions ive had with many players in there, there's really interesting people in here and also very kind. Cheers !

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
earliest screenshot i have of the place dated feb 2nd 2017
1694626269913.png

but i didnt actually start being active till i made my forums acc and got my first map accepted (bluesclues)

1694626336983.png

favorite memory is really tough cause i'd say it would be all the memories ive made with people i've met on this server who have permanently changed my life for the better

if i had to choose a few memories though it would be the final few days of hosting the 2 parkour collab maps

drobot

and expo

1694626763960.png

these were super SUPER fun to do and ill never forget the stress and sleepless nights of it all coming together by the end

heres to 10 more years and many more memories of people i will never forget