10 Year Anniversary

thunderpixels_

PATRON+
Thunderpixels_
Thunderpixels_
Patron+
Ratings
I joined Mineville in 2021. I started the town Midgard on Mineville and Kingdom on ManaCube this season and with that comes lots of great memories. I have gotten lots of friends from Mana. We have our own discord for the Town/nation and sit and have voicechats and just have a good time together. One of my favorite moments most definately be a quite recent one where i went from 30 cubits to 2400 then back to 0 by coinflipping Smokey. The next day i started with 50 cubits and made it up to 1700 cubits and ofc as an idiot i am, i trusted Beans as bankmanager. Not a clever choice. Ended up with him sending the cubits back 20 minutes later and i’m back to where i started as usual This was still 2 great moments i shared with friends and all from Earth watching this. Was 2 epic nights. Definately my favorite moment

- ThunderPixels_

ferko

ELITE
ferko
ferko
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
I joined Manacube in the summer of 2021. My favorite memory is meeting new people and making friends

Joined in 2018 summer and my favourite memory is creating and organizing parkour race tournaments in olympus prison plot.

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
Safe to say I have been here since day 1 back when the server was born. Dakota would know (IN days), so it's nice but also amusing that I'm still here 10 years later! So my favourite memory is probably the the day the server started, as there was a lot going on (;)). Happy 10 year anniversary all :cool:

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
I joined in 2020 and my favorite memory is just doing parkour with friends

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
I first joined Manacube back in 2018, and I have so many fond memories with the community and in the server as a whole. It’s hard to pick just one so I’ll name a few.
My time on the staff time is incredibly memorable, and I really got to know a lot of the team and find out how awesome they all really are. Staying up until 3am laughing at FNAF gifs with EvanTech, working with Dee and other staff to calm the chaos of survival at the time, and all the incredible conversations I had with everyone I met, those are just a few unforgettable memories.
Being there for when Tantor got his streamer tank, and didn’t even realize it.
All the drop parties, giveaways, and unofficial events like TantorKart from last season and this season of survival,
Trying to complete an official server horse racing event with a pig and carrot on a stick, but not being able to make it past the first jump,
All the fishing events and their bad puns,
There has been so much to love about Manacube, and I’m excited to see where it goes in the future!
To 10 years and many more!

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
Omg it's been 10 years alreadyy!! congratulations!!
If my mind is correct I joined somewhere in 2015-2016 and the very first thing I used to play was parkour. Shortly after that i went onto survival and have been stuck there for many years lol. I've made many memories during those years and I will tell a few that are still stuck in my head...
The first memory would be me as a member grinding to get those money tags on survival, doing my best to sell custom enchants and other much asked items you could grind. It was fun to grind to eventually get a different colour tag with the "$" cus who wouldn't want that xD
Another memory I have is that in the dropparty place on survival I got a spring bundle by a random player I dont know anymore sadly and I got my very first few titles and SSV's, like the Daffodil. I remember being so excited to have gotten that. To then being shot with the reality I needed VIP to take that over, which I could not afford at the time :c but I still got the title and it was such a crazy and amazing moment I still remember.
My last and very BEST memory I have is that I met my very best and amazing friend on survival 4 years ago now @Emmyox :p She is the lady who got me my ranks 4 years ago! She made mana more fun to me and together wev've made many many more memories "owl noises" and the Gallery party thats been existing for 5 years too now!
Last month we had the chance to meet each other in real life and we had tha best time ever.
Along with this In those years I was able to meet many other friends on mana who I am still grateful for to this day.

Yall are amazing and I wish you all tha best and much luv!

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
I joined manacube in around 2018-2019 and i started on parkour then i found creative to build on and my favorite memory is annoying staff to update creative. AND FINALLY IT'S HAPPENING

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
I joined manacube in around 2018-2019 and i started on parkour then i found creative to build on and my favorite memory is annoying staff to update creative. AND FINALLY IT'S HAPPENING
Its delayed i think