Closed A TERRIBLE STORM by twistkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my first created parkour course. I looked at the form and made some changes to the parkour so if their is anything else i need to change let me know! the plot id is 6:-90 and here are some pictures

Thank you for your time

Sincerely,

Twistkin

Attachments

P.S. The difficulty should be around expert or higher but that is just what I think.

Have a wonderful rest of your day

Sincerely,

Twistkin

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
524 25
Hey Twistkin, here is my critique of the map.

Unfortunately, the theme you chose is unoriginal as we already have a donator map called Cyclone. The build is accurate to your theme, but it could have been executed better. Try mixing in other blocks and adding shading to your builds! For the parkour side, your entire map is all floating jumps! This is a big no-no in the map making community. The majority of your parkour shouldn't be floating and it should be on the central build. For jump variation, this map is very unvaried. There are strings of head hitters and neos throughout the map. This is also a big no-no when it comes to map making! Typically, you want your parkour to be unique and feel fresh to play. You can mix in other blocks for jumps such as flower pots, piston heads, heads, beds, enchanting tables, doors, trapdoors, brewing stands, soul sand, fences, cacti. The parkour doesn't match expert difficulty as it is very easy if you are decent at parkour. A majority of your map is z-facing single neos, 3+1s, and four block jumps.

Good luck!

ok thank you for your advice, I will try start from scratch and make it more original and make have more personality

thanks for your time,

twistkin

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello twistkin,

I will be closing this map based on the information above and the fact that I cannot find your map in-game.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.