Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Please note: I'm not a map judge, so my opinion doesn't matter if the map gets rejected or accepted.
First of all you need to have a main build, and a main theme.
The building is lacking of originality, because there are some maps that are kind of similar like Random.
Also the parkour needs to be attached to that build because floating parkour isn't very acceptable.
The parkour is a little varied, which is good, but I think you could have varied it a little more, for example with enchantment tables, brewing stands or heads.
All in all the parkour is fun to do, but it needs a real build, more originality and more variety.

Good Luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello appllo,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few maps that follow the "multiple paths" format (RedVSBlue, BlueVSOrange.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
There is no main build, which is a crucial issue. Your map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of!
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout each of the sections. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; lava, water, vines, flower pots, heads, and many more different kinds! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are okay for a medium map, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.