Rejected Computer - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: brokenboat
  • Map name: Computer
  • Plot 2
  • Difficulty: Medium
  • 8 Checkpoints
  • This parkour is based on the inside of a computer. You start by going into the PC which has a parkour on the inside and then you do a bit on the outside (head pk) and finally a bit on top where you go on barrier blocks that have stone below them to show where to jump.
    Hope you like it and hope it gets accepted. This is my first submission so feedback is especially important to me.
  • 2020-06-03_15.42.56.png
    2020-06-03_15.43.31.png
    2020-06-03_15.43.40.png
    2020-06-03_15.44.00.png
    2020-06-03_15.44.10.png

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
There are already some PC maps, the parkour feels kind of repetitive, because it is mostly of ladders and blocks, and the build feels a bit plain to me, so nothing sticks out. So this will most likely not get accepted

Note that I'm not a Map Judger, so my opinion won't count if the map gets accepted or not.:)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello brokenboat,

I regret to inform you that this map is being rejected. As stated above, there's already computer and computer hardware maps (such as Desktop). The build is mostly accurate to what the inside of a PC would look like, but I feel that it's a bit plain in general, as it's just a box.

The parkour however is the biggest issue with this map. I found the overall path of the map very confusing, and struggled to find where to go at times. There's also a TON of excessive barriers, especially on the top of the map. The barrier maze was easy, but also not very fun. The parkour is also not varied (using a lot of different blocks to create unique jumps) or mixed (the distribution of these unique blocks equally throughout a map) much at all.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions about your submission, please contact me either here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.