202 5

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
I'm genuinely impressed by the build's exterior. I especially enjoyed the creative jump concepts with flipping the trapdoors mid-air. Nice job, zz!

Last edited:

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Did you keep in that one jump where you crouch back and then walk back for one tick and then jam forwards? I forget if that was the strat but I remember skipping the jump when testing before.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Did you keep in that one jump where you crouch back and then walk back for one tick and then jam forwards? I forget if that was the strat but I remember skipping the jump when testing before.
im asking pat to see if i can keep it

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Bumping this one so the judges will review it sooner

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
not treating anybody any way. just that some maps are being judged the same day they're submitted while this one's sat on the third page for 3 weeks.

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I think this map is in a really tough position. As we all know this map has not been judged in AGEESS, and yesterday in Discord I also found the reason for that.

The theme is original and the build is great. All in all it looks amazing and the build definitely must have taken at least some time and effort. Really good work on both of those aspects.

As for the Parkour I am unsure about it. I found it enjoyable for the most part, and the parkour fits most of the server requirements, it being varied, enjoyable and both long enough and difficult enough for the Insane section.
However what I'm worried about is that I find the parkour too difficult and technical for Manacube's standard. A lot of the jumps are difficult and require precise setups, which is new to Manacube and while it isn't necessarily a bad thing I don't think it should be taken this far at least yet.

I can't also be too strict on the parkour, because I couldn't test the majority of it, as it was filled with trapdoors I couldn't use. There was only one jump I couldn't do myself, which was the backwards momentum jump with the walk back jam strat (Most likely because I didn't know the technique to do it, or just simply couldn't get it to work) While I would personally love to see this map added, I do not think it fits in difficulty and technicality wise. In your place I would nerf the map and remove some of the technical jumps but we'll just have to see what happens.

Good luck! Let's see what the Map Judges end up with!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey zzy,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after Deadmau5 or anything of the like, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Well done!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build was pretty well-executed. It looks just like deadmau5's head, no doubt about it. The detailing and shaping were good, but the parkour integration could've been slightly better. Other than that, there's not much else to say about the build besides good job!
  • Parkour: Finally, in its current state, I can say that the parkour fits the insane difficulty in both length and difficulty. It's incredibly evident that you took my and others' advice and placed the checkpoints in much more forgiving places while making sure it didn't affect the map's overall difficulty. The only three things I did was add 2 f/s spots and nerf the triple neo to a double neup. Other than that, your map stayed the same. And, I gotta say, it was fun from start to finish, can't forget to mention that.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.