Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
another quinny and casey expert has been completed <o/
Map Creators: Quinnyp (build) caseyclosed (pogkour)
Map Name: Gamaken
Map Difficulty: Expert
Plot Warp: /plot v Quinnyp 2 (should be set as the spawn point currently)

# of Jumps: 73
# of Checkpoints: 7

Screenshots:
2020-05-26_12.06.59.png 2020-05-26_12.07.37.png

Gamaken is one of the Three Giant Toads from Mount Myouboku from Naruto Shippuden :) He's my favorite of the three, thus why I decided to build him (first ;)) This is the largest organic I've made to date, and Casey did a great job with the parkour as usual!

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
this is a fantastic map 0/10

Xerablade

Ratings
I am a huge Naruto fan and this build looks so good I cant check the map Right now.
But its so cool that this theme was chosen.
I will check the map as soon as possible And then give a new review of the map.

Xerablade

Ratings
Alright now i can give a full review.
Please Note that i am not a map judge so this review doesn't Really Matter I am just giving my personal opinion of the map.

The Build Is Very Good. The theme is Perfect. But The Parkour is very Hard for an expert And One of the jumps really pissed me off. and this is the jump. But I still hope this map gets Accepted.
Because It starts even Very Hard.
But then it gets a little easier but still the parkour is very hard for an expert.
Wish the best of luck for you.

Attachments

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Quin and Casey,

It brings me great joy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: We currently have no "Naruto" themed maps on the server, therefore your "Gamaken" map is the first accepted submission of the show and of Gamaken. Good job on being original!
  • Build: The build is great. It looks just like Gamaken due to your proper detailing, shaping, and block choices. And, the parkour integration was superb. Well done!
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty most definitely fit the expert difficulty. It maintained a level of difficulty throughout the entirety of the parkour with almost no spikes. Due to this and the great variation in the blocks/jumps used, the parkour proved to be a very enjoyable experience. There were almost no issues at all and we addressed the minor things here and there.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.