Status
Not open for further replies.

Tufart_59

Ratings
Spawn : /plot h Tufart_59 8
Chapter 1 : /plot h DrPhillipisDad 12
Chapter 2 : /plot h Sadtire 13
Chapter 3 : /plot h Tufart_59 9

This is a champ map from a simple parkour player, so surely there are some exploits or problem in the pk cause its very long and complex. So, if you see something like that, just contact me on discord #Vitre_Teinté#4116.

Hyacinthum is a map in a Cyberpunk universe, the map is called 'hyacinthum' because is the Latin to "blue". And the sunset on mars are blue (its beutiful). Your objective (in the map's story) are to go to Mars to watch a mars's sunset.

Well, now, presentation :
A1.jpg
1583697243864.png
A2 (2).png
A4.jpg
A5.jpg
A6.jpg

Enjoy, i spend a lot of time and energy on this project, and its maybe my last one.

Thanks to Kubikit, Tasses (tastosterone rn), Ewoutcookie, but also Sillllllllllllll, ActuallyAmira.

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
You're brilliant. You deserve a break. I hope this isn't your last project however.

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I've been following the progress of this champion map closely and I'm still amazed. You as a builder alone have put the previous champ maps to shame with this wonderfully crafted world. The parkour is a lot of fun and definitely speed-runnable. Everyone who has contributed to this project did a great job. I will be amazed if this doesn't get accepted into the champ maps.

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
this is amazing, really.
I was happy to help make decoration (Flying car, which you remodelled a bit, the big dog (to the left, kinda looks like sully from monsters inc ngl-- some flying cars, some stuff in space, a few houses and 1 shop)
was happy to contribute to it, good luck with it being accepted. I hope it does.

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
I wish you luck on this. It looks beyond awesome and I cannot imagine the amount of time and effort you put into this. GL!

Ratings
6 1
I will personally quit Minecraft if this doesn't get accepted. You have spent so much time and effort into creating a beautiful map, and I wish you the best of luck! (@>@)

alexbuffet

ELITE
alexbuffet
alexbuffet
ELITE
Ratings
This map looks great and I truly am astonished by the amount of time and effort you put into this. Good work!!

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Hello! I recently found out about this champ map and when I saw it on the forums, I immediately wanted to test it out and see the builds!
But sadly, I can't tp to the first 2 chapters of the map. I cannot tp to /plot v DrPhillipisDad 12 and /plot v Sadtire 13 for some reason. The only plots I can go to are Tufart_59's plots.
Is there any way I can possibly check out the whole map?

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hello! I recently found out about this champ map and when I saw it on the forums, I immediately wanted to test it out and see the builds!
But sadly, I can't tp to the first 2 chapters of the map. I cannot tp to /plot v DrPhillipisDad 12 and /plot v Sadtire 13 for some reason. The only plots I can go to are Tufart_59's plots.
Is there any way I can possibly check out the whole map?
DrPhillipIsDad changed their IGN to FiremanSamsUncle
and Sadtire changed their IGN to Tastronaut

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
DrPhillipIsDad changed their IGN to FiremanSamsUncle
and Sadtire changed their IGN to Tastronaut
ooooh thank you!! I'll check the plots out later! :D

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
This looks futuristic and fantastic!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey Tufart ! Sorry for the very late response.
I'm gonna set your submission as On Going. This mean map judges are currently debating about your map. We will give you a response hopefully soon.
(The build has been approved by Dacon, this is at least a good start !)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Well.
Hey Tas and Tufart, happy to tell you that your adventure map has been accepted.
The theme is original for an adventure map, it's the first sci-fi adventure we will get.
The build is really good, not a lot to say, Tufart is quite a king.
The parkour was also nice, felt more like the first adventure maps (HM, WW), but with new unique mechanics (I also had fun by adding some click triggers), I have still did some small changes to makes the map possible and balanced (Even tho the last speed part is hard, since the last checkpoint is quite far). The dropper is also good, I was just forced adding a platform on the 2nd part of the dropper, since the tp was not working in the air.

Congrats and sorry for replying a year after. I don't know when it will be out but the map is set on the adventure world (just not fully ready), we are making progress.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.