Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
if you know me, you probably know that the easiest jump I suck at is a pane-up. I literally can't do them, I know there's the strat for it but there's something about them I just--CAN'T DO. That, and I have never successfully done a triple neo, which has earned me my spot on @caseyclosed 's 9th plot wall of shame :(

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I really dislike double algebra neos. I hate them

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Actually I'm changing my opinion to luck vines. Especilaly l/d ones, those can go die

Last edited:

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
I dislike soulsand jumps. Mainly because I glitch on them most of the time, but even if i don't glitch I still get the momentum wrong and I either walk off or don't make the jump. Neups are a pain too o.o

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I dislike soulsand jumps. Mainly because I glitch on them most of the time, but even if i don't glitch I still get the momentum wrong and I either walk off or don't make the jump. Neups are a pain too o.o
I assume you play on 1.8.9? If so, you shouldn't glitch as much. A tip is to just shift to the very edge, the soulsand doesn't affect you lmao.

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
I'd have to say a 2bm Triple or a Butteryfly Neo

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
this upsetting experience

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 2.18.24 PM.png

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
My least favorite is probably anything to do with water. I feel like with most stuff, as long as you have consistent timing, you'll be able to make the jump. Water to me feels just way more inconsistent to me and is more difficult for me to hit that nice timing. I also might be a little bias because I'm currently struggling on a jump on Celestial Resort lol. Also it's not even that satisfying to hit compared to the other harder jumps like neos or headhitters in my opinion.

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
I hate neos that are more than two blocks honestly. I’m trying my best to practice and improve though!

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
My least favorite is probably anything to do with water. I feel like with most stuff, as long as you have consistent timing, you'll be able to make the jump. Water to me feels just way more inconsistent to me and is more difficult for me to hit that nice timing. I also might be a little bias because I'm currently struggling on a jump on Celestial Resort lol. Also it's not even that satisfying to hit compared to the other harder jumps like neos or headhitters in my opinion.
I want to revise my statement. Headhitters suck so much. There was this double diagonal headhitter on french's plot that made me wanna die. But a wise man once said, one man's parkour struggle is another man's map to grind on.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I hate Luck Vines with a driving passion.

zlyzah

VIP
zlyzah
zlyzah
VIP
Ratings
15 1
1 block jumps they are annoying, I use toggle sprint and sometimes find myself accidentally jumping over them or when I try to run over then I end up messing up because I didn’t shift and the end of the block for me to go over it.

Creeper_Man2005

VIP
DinoDanny
DinoDanny
VIP
Ratings
I agree with the one guy that said this, one block jumps get me way too much, they feel so bad in a parkour too. Especially on ice because I just want to keep sprint jumping!