BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Hehe nice screenshot, I do indeed like toes. Wicked map has all the details down to a T

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo Bin, Crisp, Obama, and Ink,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Bin, Crisp, Obama and Ink

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME is original so good work on that. There are a ton of mario themed maps around so it was nice to see one that wasn't the popular choice.

The BUILD is still a big issue from the last time submitted. There is very little detail on the outside of the house and you still wouldn't be able to tell it was mario themed from the outside. I did see the little things you added to make it "more mario" but it just wasn't enough and still doesn't make you see it as mario. Changing up the house design and instead of adding trees you could make the trees green pipes and all that to really sell the theme.

The PARKOUR fit the length and difficulty of an easy map. The issues were the inside of the house and just the overall mapping of it. Going from the front to the back then inside then back to the front seems really confusing and the inside wasn't given enough direction so most people would drop down instead of go to the ledge where you were supposed to go. The parkour on the inside also fell flat in a lot of areas and overall wasn't enjoyable.

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.