Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Inktest, BinLickerLover, McCrisp ,

I will be putting your map into ONGOING. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Inktest, BinLickerLover, McCrisp,

We have decided to REJECT the map.

The theme is original so kudos to you guys on that. Glad you guys were able to find an original thing from Mario which is a very popular concept on Manacube.

The build is where we had the most issues. It lacked a lot of details that would have added more depth while also making the theme more recognizable. At this point in time, it was hard for us to tell it was a Mario-themed map. After looking at the reference images of the theme there could have been more details added around the house such as the green pipes that are a staple in Mario games or just a bigger surrounding environment to give the house more depth.

I think for the parkour it was on the shorter side but the length was alright for an easy map. The checkpoint placement was a little too frequent. For example checkpoint 2 is 2 jumps and checkpoint 3 is 2 jumps followed by a failsafe room. Other than that the jump difficulty fits into the easy category so I think that part doesn't need to be changed. The map just felt a little too easy because of how the checkpoints were placed.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.