Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Builder : Shinxray
ID : /plot v Shinxray 89 // /plot v -104;1 // /plot v Nanachi
Difficulty : Insane
Number of jumps : 123 (if you take the easy path on the 2nd layer)
Screenshot :
73-Nanachi.png

Oh yeah this map only have 3 checkpoints, and its progressively harder, so good luck !

Last edited:

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Excellent map. Really fun Parkour in lots of ascepts and of course an amazing build. The amount of checkpoints is low, but the progression in the map's difficulty, it starting easily greatly fixes any difficulty issue. Really fun to speedrun, can't wait to see this added, I believe it will be a fresh new Insane map in the list, which is heavily needed considering how unfun the recent Insane maps have been

Good Luck!

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hm who was the one complaining the checkpoints were so far away in the new maps, making them bad?
In this level it actually makes sense. The parkour has progressive difficulty, it starting out really easy and the parkour is actually fun to both play and speedrun. While I can see myself getting annoyed playing this level because I try to rush too much, it actually makes sense here unlike the other maps where it's all unforgiving parkour for like 20 jumps. This map also has an additional checkpoint you can collect on the way, which definitely adds to the forgiving factor.

"As long as the Parkour is fun to do, nothing else really matters"

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
I absolutely love how you originally intended this as an easy map, and this ended up as an insane map. That being said, the map looks amazing, but you're scaring me by only putting 3 cps!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shinx,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: As our only other map themed after the manga/anime Made in Abyss focuses on other characters that aren't Nanachi, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission.
  • Build: Personally, I gotta say that I'm in love with the build. It's always a treat to see players build things from manga/shows I enjoy. It goes without saying that this most definitely looks like Nanachi, from the shaping to the detailing to the block choices. Furthermore, the composition of the layers inside and around her was done very well, only proving to further the build's attractiveness.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the insane difficulty in both length and difficulty. Even though the checkpoints are on the lower side of things, the difficulty of the parkour itself and fail-safes make up for it. I really enjoyed playing the parkour, the paths and speedrunability of it really brought it to the next level. And you already addressed my minor concerns about the parkour, so there's not much else to say.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.