Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

Olympus Season 2 will be released March 9th, at 1:00PM EST!
Below is the new major features in this update. Make sure to read the whole thread to learn about the reset vault & final week challenge

| HADES VOLCANO :mc_213-0:

A pathway to Hade's Volcano has been opened behind Spawn. Inside the volcano is a pvp-enabled area where you can mine Magma to receive Magma Cream. You can sell your Magma cream at Merchants south of the area at one of the east/west pathways (also another pvp enabled area)​
Or, if you have the Hades Rebirth challenge complete you can sell the magma right at the volcano​
Once magma blocks are mined, they are turned into bedrock for 30 minutes while the volcano core regenerates it.​
Only ranks Legend, DemiGod, God, & Titan can mine the Magma in the Volcano, and serves as a faster money making method if you're up for the risk of being killed by anyone.​

| KILTON THE MOB MERCHANT :mc_e_66:

Kilton has arrived to Olympus, bringing lots of new perks & items with him.​
All mobs now have a 5% chance of dropping their head when manually killed. Trade in these heads to Kilton to receive Souls. Souls is the currency used to buy rewards from Kilton. Rewards including Armor Sets, Perks, Unique Scrolls, Titles, Auras & plenty more.​
You can also upgrade your Slayer level in exchange for specific mob heads. Read below for more info​

| SLAYER LEVEL :mc_e_57:

Your Slayer level determines what mobs you can attack, and what spawners you can use/purchase. Upgrade your Slayer level @ Kilton. Each level has a different head & mob kill requirement​

• Level 1 - Pigs :mc_e_90:
    Unlocked by default
  • Level 2 - Chickens :mc_e_93:
    Requires 100 Pig Heads & 100 Pig Kills
  • Level 3 - Cows :mc_e_92:
    Requires 150 Chicken Heads & 150 Chicken Kills
  • Level 4 - Spiders :mc_e_52:
    Requires 200 Cow Heads & 200 Cow Kills
  • Level 5 - Zombies :mc_e_53:
    Requires 250 Spider Heads & 250 Spider Kills
  • Level 6 - Skeletons :mc_e_51:
    Requires 350 Zombie Heads & 500 Zombie Kills
  • Level 7 - Zombie Pigmen :mc_e_57:
    Requires 500 Skeleton Heads & 750 Skeleton Kills
  • Level 8 - Creepers :mc_e_50:
    Requires 650 Zombie Pigmen Heads & 1000 Zombie Pigmen Kills
  • Level 9 - Endermen :mc_e_58:
    Requires 800 Creeper Heads & 1250 Creeper Kills
  • Level 10 - Blazes :mc_e_61:
    Requires 1000 Endermen Heads & 1500 Endermen Kills
    You will also unlock access to Iron Golems at level 10, however you can only get Iron Golem spawners through God Gifts (See below) & the webstore.

| SPAWNER REVAMP & NEW LOOT TABLES :mc_383-69:

Spawners can now be stacked up to 120 times, and you can have 1 of each type of spawner per plot.​
[If you merge 4 plots together, you can place 4 of each type of spawner (1 in each quadrant)]​
The mob loot table has also been customized and is different from vanilla drop rates. This allows us to better balance each spawner & how much money it makes. You can see exact drops in the Spawner Shop​
1 Spawner can spawn around 130-140 mobs per hour.​

| GOD GIFTS :mc_130-0:

God Gifts are summoned while mining in the mines. Every 5000 blocks you mine, there is a 50% chance a Gift will spawn.​
Gifts have a 70% chance @ common loot, 20% chance @ rare loot, and 10% chance @ Legendary loot.​
The exact rewards from these will be announced later in an upcoming wiki, but they will almost always be worth your time. Some rewards include Iron Golem Spawners (Only method of getting in-game), Dragonfruit, Mana, XP, Ores, Dust & more​

| REBIRTH CHANGES :mc_399-0:

A lot of the Rebirth requirements & rewards have been updated.​

• Ares Rebirth
    [-] Removed "Win 10 Guild Battle" requirement
    [+] Added "Complete Ancient Trials" requirement
    [+] Added "Ancient Trials Witch Class" reward

• Athena Rebirth
    [-] Removed "Kill 10 players" requirement
    [+] Added "Kill 50 players" requirement

• Artemis Rebirth
    [-] Removed "Slay 1000 mobs" requirement
    [+] Added "Slay 10,000 mobs" requirement

• Apollo Rebirth
    [-] Removed "Fire 2500 arrows" requirement
    [+] Added "Craft 500 arrows" requirement
    [+] Added "Apollo's Golden Bow" reward

• Hades Rebirth
    [-] Removed "1.25x Sell Multiplier" reward
    [+] Added "Quick Warp @ Hade's Volcano" reward
    [+] Added "Quick Sell @ Hade's Volcano" reward

• Hereme's Rebirth
    [+] Added "Keep EXP on death" reward

• Hephaestus Rebirth
    [-] Removed "3x HellForged Books" reward
    [+] Added "Access to Trench I enchantment" reward (3x3 blast enchantment)

• Ascension - Titan Challenges
    [+] Will be adding Ascension milestone rewards & requirements
Still making changes to rebirths up until release, any feedback is welcome​

| DISENCHANTING :mc_116-0:

You can now disenchant your pickaxe enchantments and receive a 50% Mana Refund​
You cannot disenchant the Efficiency & Unbreaking enchantment. This is because these are on the starter pickaxe, and that would be instant free mana​

| ANCIENT TRIALS :mc_217-0:

Fight through 10 waves of different mobs to reach the final boss wave. Complete this challenge to earn Ancient Tokens to spend on exclusive & valuable rewards & for a top spot on the leaderboards. Completing the Ancient Trials is also the new Ares Rebirth Challenge​
See this other thread to learn about Ancient Trials: https://manacube.com/threads/ancient-trials.39168/

| MINOR CHANGES/IMPROVEMENTS :mc_387-0:

• A floating Vex Minion is at the center of each mine. Click it to instantly sell your loot
  • Your username is in the lore of your Starter Pickaxes that you spawn.
  • Massive performance improvements
  • Lots of small bug fixes
  • Tab now shows donator rank names instead of symbols that represent them
  • Day/Night cycle turned on in Mine world
  • /speed issues fixed
  • TITAN is now a higher rank than GOD [Makes sense lore wise]

| RESET VAULT :mc_54-0:

The Reset Vault is a 9 slot chest you can access with /resetvault [Requires VIP rank]
Items in your vault will be carried over to Season 2, but only certain items are allowed inside, here's the list:​

List of allowed items in the reset vault:​
  • Rank Upgrade Paper
  • Sell Wands
  • Legendary Keys
  • Perk Keys
  • 5 Year Anniversary Clock
  • Daffodil
  • Santa Armor
  • Dragonstone Armor
  • Ice Pickaxe
  • Chocolate Pickaxe
  • Candy Crown
  • Cupid's Bow
  • Blooming Helmet
  • Sunshine Shovel
  • Any item with "✔ Season Vault Access" on it
All items will be converted back to their original form, and the blast enchantment will be removed from them​

Perks like tags, auras, pets etc. are automatically transferred to the new season.​
If you have extra enchantments on one of these items, they will be removed and changed back to it's default form.​
What will be reset:
- Olympus Rank (Not your donator rank)​
- Money​
- Mana​
- Mining level​
- Rebirths/Prestiges​
- Plots​
- Free world​
- Inventories/Enderchests/Player vaults​
- Stats​

| FINAL WEEK CHALLENGE & SEASON 1 LEGENDS :mc_264-0:

During the final 7 days of Season 1, we will be doing a competition in who can mine the most blocks. The top 3 players will receive a free $25 Reset Bundle on Season 2.​
The competition starts on Sunday March 3rd @ 11:59PM EST and ends 1 hour before Olympus 2 release.​
See the leaderboard once live by typing /challenge
--------------------​
SEASON 1 LEGENDS:
The following players will also receive a Reset Bundle & have a special gold star next to their rank:​

• Most Mining Level XP
  • Most Cash
  • Most Mana
  • Most Rebirths

| LEGENDS HALL :mc_449-0:

The Legends Hall is an upcoming server where players can go to see the top players of past seasons for all gamemodes.​
Each gamemode will have it's own section, with statues inside showing the top players achievements.​
This won't be released on March 9th, but it will later this month. You'll be able to connect by typing /legends​

That's the end of this post! If you have any suggestions for Season 2, comment them and I'll see if I can add them.

Last edited:

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
Wait. Chocolate Pickaxe can't go into the reset vault?
Is this on purpose, because the Ice Pick can go into the vault?

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
and 1 question. Will Olympis be completely reset (meaning everyone restarts and doesn't get back what they had from season 1)

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
and 1 question. Will Olympis be completely reset (meaning everyone restarts and doesn't get back what they had from season 1)
What will be reset:
- Olympus Rank (Not your donator rank)​
- Money​
- Mana​
- Mining level​
- Rebirths/Prestiges​
- Plots​
- Free world​
- Inventories/Enderchests/Player vaults​
- Stats​
^ see reset vault above to see what you can keep​

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Give hallow the mining and winch the other 3, gosh

big momma

MVP
thegreattodd
thegreattodd
MVP
Ratings
that dosent answer why you can't keep inf chests?

& items that you essentially paid for through the chest system ?

xEricL

MVP+
xEricL
xEricL
MVP+
Ratings
80 5
Can we please get some kind of opportunity to get a blast pick before season 2? I spent over $75 on Christmas Keys, in addition to another $50 on MVP+, in hopes of getting an Ice Pickaxe, and I still wasn't able to get one. The Blast enchantment gives other players such a huge head start in Season 2, and it makes it impossible for me to have any chance at winning the final week mining competition. Perhaps make it available on the online store?

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
This might not bug a lot of people but I think it's Hermes rebirth, not Hereme. I don't remember any Greek/Roman god, demigod or titan called that. Please do correct me if I am wrong.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Am hyped for the new update I will be one of those kids grinding to be considered a good player xD See you guys on Olympus 2 on the 9th of march :)

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
Please let the people who have a Ice pickaxe/ chocolate pickaxe have the same starter pickaxe but with the Ice Pick name or Chocolate Pickaxe name. If we can get Blast from a rebirth then the pickaxes are mostly about (I don't know the correct words) "bragging rights". That way we can show the fact that we did have a special pickaxe in Season 1, and supported Manacube.
Edit: and the fact that you can have Blast instead of 'Trench' will be awesome later. (Just like a pickaxe with yellow Haste is now)

Last edited: