732 81

JAS0OON

VIP
PixelVal
PixelVal
VIP
Ratings
5 5
Super cool design and great building quality. If there was 1 thing I would change though is the name. Personally I believe that PumkinMan would fit better as the map's name.

Arky__

Arky__
Arky__
Ratings
Super cool design and great building quality. If there was 1 thing I would change though is the name. Personally I believe that PumkinMan would fit better as the map's name.
It’s actually based off the Pumpking from terraria :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Arky__ and n8z,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Arky__ and n8z,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, well done there.
The build is accurate to what you were going for. The amount of details in this build is amazing, truly well done here.
The parkour is the main concern with your map. Overall, the map is quite repetitive in the sense that it is all corner jumps and regular distance jumps, and lacking in jump creativity which we expect with maps of a higher difficulty. There is also an abundance of headhitter jumps that make the parkour less enjoyable to play. The difficulty is also quite inconsistent, going from easy-map jumps to some harder ones, overall leading to your map not having an enjoyable flow to it. Make sure to read this thread for tips on keeping your parkour varied;
https://manacube.com/threads/basics-parkour-variance-and-self-constraint.78459/

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.