Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Luna, Pris and George!
I am here to give you my review of the map! Please remember that I am not a map judge and my opinion has no effect whether the map gets accepted or not! I'm just trying to give helpful advice!

Firstly I think the theme is GOOD. There are multiple animal related maps already on the server but there aren't any maps related to sheep on the server yet so I think it is an original take on the the animal section! Good work!
Secondly I think the build is GREAT. It is very pleasing to look at and it has a lot of details to it! I'm also glad that you took the realistic sheep design and not the minecraft sheep design since that would have hindered the chances of this being accepted! (Even though I believe you three wouldn't pick a minecraft related theme anyway!) Well done on the build!
Lastly I think the parkour is GOOD. It's well varied, fun, just fits the Hard length and has an appropriate amount of checkpoints! You also managed to execute it with minimal amount of floating jumps so well done on those factors! My only slight concerns on the map are a skip, a few quite tricky jumps for a Hard map and the route of the map is slightly unappealing to me as you mostly see the fence when playing! However I don't think these small issues are too big of a problem for the map to be rejected!

This here is the skip! Please patch this as it would be way too good if left in! (Green lines mark the Correct path, and Red lines mark skip!)
2020-06-22_20.36.09.png

I'm like 85% sure that this skip is also possible without speed, but since I was unable to perform the jump with the given momentum without speed (5 Blocks + 2 to side - 1) I'll mark it as a speed skip. This skip is HUGE, skipping all of the parkour on the fence and behind it! It effectively skips 35% of the whole course, so definitely patch this skip please! Otherwise you could grind a lot of mana by simply speed playing this map!

EDIT: I successfully performed the skip without speed! Therefore it isn't a speed only skip anymore and should be patched just for the case of Challenge mode as well!
Good luck! :)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello xLunaa_ , GeorgeVa & Prisioner,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is somewhat original, there are a lot of animal themed maps already, but none exactly like this.
The build is great, it's accurate to the theme, detailed and overall built nicely, so well done!
The parkour is varied. You used a nice variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps, which is good.
I did slightly nerf one jump as it was too difficult, I am happy to show you this in game, or send you a screenshot either on the forums or on discord (madi#5198)
The length and difficulty are good for a hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.