I have few ideas to make survival more interesting:

ECONOMY
- Delete function buy in /shop and make only possible to sell
- Add resources world that resets often

PVP ( Abyss revamp )
- Abyss leaderboard gives rewards
- Add merchant in abyss warp to sell player heads for pvp currency
- Add rare mobs that spawns in abyss pit and drop enchanted gapples
- Add pvp utility pots/trinkets in Kiltonshop* ( like stun/slowness clearance ) example: vanilla milk / *buyable with pvp currency
- Make player heads only drop in Abyss and pvp PIT in spawn
- Add cooldown to rejoin pvp pit after a death (spawn pit)
- Make possible to holy potion SVA's items

- Add function in party to turn friendly fire/combat on and off

PVE (dungeon system)
- Add dungeons to make with your party that can improve in difficulty based on the level of key used (there are 3 keys for 3 levels)
- key level implies mobs strenght and group players quantity implies mobs quantity and spread
- Keys can be bought with MANA and 3rd level key should reward like 1c to every partecipant and all the levels should reward souls
(those dungeons should be HARD to complete)
- Add Leaderboard based on dungeon clearence time for each level

- Isles revamp (like the skyblock revamp will be nice)
- make bosses more interesting

Let me know what yall think.

Last edited:

DerSchroeder

ELITE
DerSchroeder
DerSchroeder
ELITE
Ratings
51 4
I like most of the ideas!
Some changes to pvp, especially the Abyss would be very important in my opinion.
Also, keeping the Abyss and pvp pit at spawn seperated is good because mana new players just run in the pit and would drop their stuff if keep inventory gets eneabled again which would cause less players probably.
I really like the skyblock isle improvement on skyblock too so why not adding that into survival :))
And ofc dungeons would make playing way more entertaining.

The only idea i dont completely agree with is the deletion of /shop. maybe some items shouldnt be purchasable there like totems and most misc stuff. But blocks and other stuff for building should stay in the shop because that would destroy building projects because everyone would have to farm thousands of blocks before building.
A resource world sounds cool to me though!

Hope the reset will be soon ;D
-Der

itsmoneytoast

PATRON+
itsmoneytoast
itsmoneytoast
Patron+
Ratings
I like most of the ideas!
Some changes to pvp, especially the Abyss would be very important in my opinion.
Also, keeping the Abyss and pvp pit at spawn seperated is good because mana new players just run in the pit and would drop their stuff if keep inventory gets eneabled again which would cause less players probably.
I really like the skyblock isle improvement on skyblock too so why not adding that into survival :))
And ofc dungeons would make playing way more entertaining.

The only idea i dont completely agree with is the deletion of /shop. maybe some items shouldnt be purchasable there like totems and most misc stuff. But blocks and other stuff for building should stay in the shop because that would destroy building projects because everyone would have to farm thousands of blocks before building.
A resource world sounds cool to me though!

Hope the reset will be soon ;D
-Der
if buy shop gets removed more players will create their shop warps, so its good way for new players to get money, the buildings will have more value based on the blocks used since blocks are now more rare, i think this helps to get more survival feeling and also gives more value to the gathering svas items that seems a bit useless. and i dont think that will destroy building projects but gives more value to them and feel less like in creative mode

also ty for the feedback <3

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
+1 to all except the delete buy option I think the buy option is cool so like u can buy pretty much any block

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
150 9
Heres the best Survival reset idea… here it goes…

Reset it (like preferably this year, not in 100 years)

Panduuuu

ELITE
Panduuuu
Panduuuu
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
+1 Very nice ideas but I'd like to keep the option to buy blocks in /shop. Pretty cool and helpful when building big structures to have the option to buy any block in big quantities.

Last edited: