ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
Discord: Andre#9014
IGN: Anndre
Favorite Memory: One would be when I first got the Premium rank and got to playing the prison server. It was my first rank on a server and after that, I voted so that I could get the Sponsor Rank. I enjoyed most of the time here playing kitpvp and chatting with friends.

Ign: Naomi_Megumi (unless you want nick that's Saya)
Discord: Foxy Kirigiri#4538

Manacube memory: I haven't played on the server very long but, probably when I had just started and this other player gave me 2mil randomly when I was talking to them in chat. I forget they're user unfortunately but it was really nice and helped me get to a point where I can now help other people like they did for me :3

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Imagine winning xd

I can't after all these submissions

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
IGN: Pink_Bovine
Discord: A Pink Cow#1902

Fav manacube memory: When I got my first map to be submitted on parkour! getting that email was wonderful

antonio4440

MVP
antonio4440
antonio4440
MVP
IGN: antonio4440
Discord: Antonio4440#4821
Favorite mem: Playing Parkour with some friends and all of us spending a few hours on Sea Temple. It was definitely a fun night lol

Jaquinzon

ELITE
Jaquinzon
Jaquinzon
ELITE
Ign: Jaquinzon
Discord: Jaquinzon#7873
Fav Memory: My favorite memory is when Gal called me his favorite slave :)

Ratings
Hey Friends! I am going to be doing a Thanksgiving giveaway of 50 cubits to show how thankful I am for the amazing people that Manacube has brought into my life! I will be using a random number generator and assigning everyone a random number to choose the winners! Please post your discord username and in game name below and your favorite memory from playing on Manacube to enter! I will be announcing the winners of this giveaway on the 30th of November at 7:00 PM MST!

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the amazing times on Manacube everyone!

Edit:

I guess as I am asking everyone else to put their favorite memories, I should also put mine. I have two in particular the first one that comes to mind is when Oejh (eli) and AnnaKristin bought me elite just randomly while I was in a voice call with them! That was super awesome and generous!

The second one that comes to mind is when it was my birthday and my friends Frost, Smokinxans, Mother_squirrel (Cassidy) and womper (Alice) surprised me with a cute birthday build and some fun Minecraft birthday presents inside some crates! That was super nice and made my boring quarantine birthday much better!

Additional Edit:

Dutchy1372 is adding in 25 more cubits to this giveaway! YAY! So now the giveaway will be 75 cubits in total!
Discord: Itz Ghosted#7831
My favorite memory is when ocean and heyy90 helped me get a lot of good stuff, I'm very thankful for them because when I get better on this server, I can also help out new players.

AZNCreeper

ELITE
AZNCreeper
AZNCreeper
ELITE
Ratings
65 3
IGN: AZNCreeper
Discord: FreeStairs#0123
Fav Mem: Watching a toxic hacker get banned right in front of me

Ratings
Hey Friends! I am going to be doing a Thanksgiving giveaway of 50 cubits to show how thankful I am for the amazing people that Manacube has brought into my life! I will be using a random number generator and assigning everyone a random number to choose the winners! Please post your discord username and in game name below and your favorite memory from playing on Manacube to enter! I will be announcing the winners of this giveaway on the 30th of November at 7:00 PM MST!

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the amazing times on Manacube everyone!

Edit:

I guess as I am asking everyone else to put their favorite memories, I should also put mine. I have two in particular the first one that comes to mind is when Oejh (eli) and AnnaKristin bought me elite just randomly while I was in a voice call with them! That was super awesome and generous!

The second one that comes to mind is when it was my birthday and my friends Frost, Smokinxans, Mother_squirrel (Cassidy) and womper (Alice) surprised me with a cute birthday build and some fun Minecraft birthday presents inside some crates! That was super nice and made my boring quarantine birthday much better!

Additional Edit:

Dutchy1372 is adding in 25 more cubits to this giveaway! YAY! So now the giveaway will be 75 cubits in total!
IGN: ethanmat2007
Discord: TheYeetGod#3305
Favorite Mancube Memory When I made the only 2 friends I have Duckcrafter04 and Kixfy