Thanksgiving Giveaway of 75 Cubits!!!

How many winners

Votes: 55 31.1%

Votes: 100 56.5%

Votes: 22 12.4%

• Total voters
Ratings
Hey Friends! I am going to be doing a Thanksgiving giveaway of 50 cubits to show how thankful I am for the amazing people that Manacube has brought into my life! I will be using a random number generator and assigning everyone a random number to choose the winners! Please post your discord username and in game name below and your favorite memory from playing on Manacube to enter! I will be announcing the winners of this giveaway on the 30th of November at 7:00 PM MST!

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the amazing times on Manacube everyone!

Edit:

I guess as I am asking everyone else to put their favorite memories, I should also put mine. I have two in particular the first one that comes to mind is when Oejh (eli) and AnnaKristin bought me elite just randomly while I was in a voice call with them! That was super awesome and generous!

The second one that comes to mind is when it was my birthday and my friends Frost, Smokinxans, Mother_squirrel (Cassidy) and womper (Alice) surprised me with a cute birthday build and some fun Minecraft birthday presents inside some crates! That was super nice and made my boring quarantine birthday much better!

Additional Edit:

Dutchy1372 is adding in 25 more cubits to this giveaway! YAY! So now the giveaway will be 75 cubits in total!
IGN: _BIGJOE_
DISCORD: Foxx#1692
FAVORITE MEMORY: Completing my first Adventure map in more than 2 days xD.

Last edited:
IGN: fat_albert99
DISC: shrekelicious#4753
MEM: I have recently returned after being gone for a year, lots of my pals are gone from then, but I'm glad I'm getting new ones now

kianjyt

MVP+
KianjYT
KianjYT
MVP+
IGN kianjyt
discord Kianj on YT#9439
my favourite moment was me getting the fork as a gift and it meant alot

CrispierChutoy1

ELITE
CrispierChutoy1
CrispierChutoy1
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
IGN: CrispierChutoy1
Discord: CrispierChutoy#2489
My favorite memory is of the many hours me and my buddies have played and me taking all their mana in cfs.

IGN: jellistokyo
Discord: jellistokyo#7378

My favorite Manacube server memory would have to be talking to the other members of the islands server and making new friends. The members of the server are always so helpful and supportive and even though we don't truly know each other we can make jokes and learn about each other and everyone cares about what you have to say. :)) <3

IGN: ejfjdjavks23
Discord: HAMES#8514

My favourite Manacube memory was when a parkour member had bought me VIP and getting to know the parkour community!

justakwardnemo

Ratings
IGN: Justakwardnemo
discord: abbilanham#9669

my favorite in game memory had to have been staying up till 6am playing with my new friends I met on the server. we spent the entire time talking about our lives outside of Minecraft while building their island in skyblock.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Has it ended yet?

tiredlilly

ELITE
MusicBi
MusicBi
ELITE
Ratings
IGN- MusicBi
Discord- tiredlilly#5457
My favorite memory is from aether season 2, I dug out the bottom of my plot and all of my friends built stupid stuff, it was my favorite plot I've ever had :(

B00M3RB0T

VIP
jesus_boyfriend
jesus_boyfriend
VIP
Ratings
IGN: HeisvlfjDJWIaoVd and if that doesnt work then try B00M3RB0T
Discord: boomerbot#9991
Memory: When I completed my first rebirth, Poseidons and got the chestplate
Gracias

Ratings
ign: jeebcreeb
discord: coward#3326
Fav Manacube memory: honestly havent gotten too many bc i just started but i remember playing trees, the least completed hard, with BoobyMyaygo. He would cheer me on and I would do the same!! It's always nice to have someone to root on you while going through it themselves!

boobymyaygo.png
I never completed the course, but he did, and I remember being so so proud. Booby, if you're out there, and if I win, you're getting half of the earnings. You deserve it :')