Whats your favorite joke? (Best joke and first person to say it gets cubit prize)

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Just thought it would be fun to hear some fun jokes from you guys. I am currently stressed as heck trying to complete all my college finals and I could use some funny jokes from you people! The person with the joke that I find the best/cleverest/funniest will win 5 cubits!

Sorry! EDIT: Put your ign and discord in your submission

Last edited:

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
What did the monkey say when it was leaving its grandma? Ba-nana. :)
IGN: xX_SacredPvp_Xx
Discord: I dun have one, I hope that is okay.

Last edited:

x_xBen

PATRON+
x_xBen
x_xBen
Patron+
Ratings
Whats black and white and red all over?

A nun falling down stairs

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
I remember saying this joke to my class like 6 years ago when I started a new school and I remember the teacher being in absolute shock and everyone laughing and seeing as it's coming towards Christmas why not throw it in. Anyway, now that I look back it's quite cringe and awful so have fun. I apologize on behalf <3

Your mammas so like a Christmas tree, everyone hangs balls on her

Ign - Acceptation
Discord - Acceptation#0001

Last edited:

XALRK

ELITE
XALRK
XALRK
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.
“I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”
The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”
There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “OK, now what?”

I love this one.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I remember saying this joke to my class like 6 years ago when I started a new school and I remember the teacher being in absolute shock and everyone laughing and seeing as it's coming towards Christmas why not throw it in. Anyway, now that I look back it's quite cringe and awful so have fun. I apologize on behalf <3

Your mammas so like a Christmas tree, everyone hangs balls on her
Love a joke that relates to the holiday season lol! Thats quite the joke to start an interesting impression of yourself to your new classmates hahaha

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.
“I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”
The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”
There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “OK, now what?”

I love this one.
Woah that is dark hahaha

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
Uh why did the chicken cross the road
To get to the other side!