1⁶⁹ CUBIT GIVEAWAY

Ahahahys

ELITE
RUSSIAN_EGIRL
RUSSIAN_EGIRL
ELITE
Ratings
28 2
Hello everyone, on March 10, (which is my birthday), I’m totally gonna give away massive amounts of cubits as the title says. (The totally sarcasm is meant for me giving away a lot of cubits rather than me not giving them if u dunno math). To enter just reply something funny cause I’m sad that I’m gonna celebrate my bd alone. Also ur ign and server u main or find me lol.

hikr

ELITE
hikr
hikr
ELITE
Ratings
19 1
Hello everyone, on March 10, (which is my birthday), I’m totally gonna give away massive amounts of cubits as the title says. (The totally sarcasm is meant for me giving away a lot of cubits rather than me not giving them if u dunno math). To enter just reply something funny cause I’m sad that I’m gonna celebrate my bd alone. Also ur ign and server u main or find me lol.
polar moaning
boofinblackboy and kitpvp

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Nycmc

MVP+
P4str
P4str
MVP+
Ratings

================================================================================================================================
The fact that you cheated on cibr for xtqcy and not the other way around.
You Know Which Server I Main And My Ign.
(Nycmc & Kit)
============================================================================================================================

Ahahahys

ELITE
RUSSIAN_EGIRL
RUSSIAN_EGIRL
ELITE
Ratings
28 2

================================================================================================================================
The fact that you cheated on cibr for xtqcy and not the other way around.
You Know Which Server I Main And My Ign.
(Nycmc & Kit)
============================================================================================================================
I didn’t cheat on anyone :/