sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
I joined mana in like 2019 but didnt start actively playing until 2020. My favorite memory is receiving all of the kind, heart-warming messages

and theres some weird kid who follows me around the server (he smells so bad)
@<Inktest>

SaraRella

Mod
SaraRella
SaraRella
Mod
Ratings
219 3
I joined ManaCube around 5 years ago. Picking my favorite memory is hard because there’s so many that stick out. I suppose this isn’t one memory, as I have talked to and became friends with so many people over the past 5 years, but I’ve really enjoyed making new friends over the time I’ve spent on Mana.

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
CREATIVE dragged my attention to this post. I joined mana in 2016 for the sole purpose of parkour but eventually LOVED building. Joined the Manacube Build Team and helped build the xmas and ocean adventure maps (Also a few other builds). I also managed to get graded as an A+ during my time as a Creative Mod. Although I have disappeared for a bit, I have periodically checked for a creative update lol. Have done so much on creative, I'm hyped for it to make a comeback. :) Hoping many other creative players make a comeback too.

Coris13

ELITE
Coris13
Coris13
ELITE
Ratings
3 3
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

To celebrate 10 Years we've released a special event… /Place!​
Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • Depending on your rank, enjoy faster place cooldown times between 1-3 minutes
  • Additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Check out the evolving masterpiece at the spawn area, or on our website here
  • Event will be open to all for 1 month
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
  • Rules? Keep the ManaCube spirit alive and adhere to our rules, view them here
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

Get Crate Keys @ https://store.manacube.com

SVA ITEMS:
  • Mana Cube Staff | Shoots cubes + Spinning cube attack
  • Dragon Shield | 10% chance to deflect all damage back to enemy
  • Crossguard Lightsaber | Inflicts Dark Wound & Blindness
  • Hulk Bottoms | +25% Knockback Resistance
  • Rotom Axe | 6 Visual forms with unique effects, can change with /rotom
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
  • Heroic Hoe | 5x5 Harvester Hoe with +20% Sell Multiplier
  • Asteroid Pickaxe | Speed III + Click to launch into space
  • Scythe of Sorrow | Click for Strength II + Slowness I|
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • "[-] {name} has lagged out" Quit Message
  • "[+] Prepare for epic adventures, {name} has arrived!" Join Message
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

More spawns and worlds will be added to the archives soon!​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Our new creative server is going into beta very soon!!​
Features:

• Private worlds instead of plots
  • Wardrobe & Furniture Economy + UI update
  • Configurable Game Rules, Dimension, Size, Permissions
  • Effect Blocks for map making
  • Full Grading system revamp (Now called Medals)
  • Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Full announcement post later this month :mc_399-0:​
Staff Beta: September 17th​
Elite Beta: September 23rd​
Release Date: TBA​
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~
Congratulations for 10 years

Mr. cobble

ELITE
moore_awa
moore_awa
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
I joined in 2021 starting from Parkour, then joined Earth season 2 in 9th March 2022. I met many friends in this great server. Luv this server :D

MrMikos20

MVP+
MrMikos
MrMikos
MVP+
Ratings
This is cool. I only joined a few months ago because the server I played on before stopped. On this moment that server is open again but I like it here more so I will for sure stay here.

Jenkas1lad

PATRON
jenkas1lad
jenkas1lad
Patron
Ratings
Joining survival in 2019 and getting artmap perk from a single key from the 2019 christmas crate!

timeless

MVP
_Timeless_
_Timeless_
MVP
Ratings
A Timeless Journey

In loving memory of all those that visited and never connected again.

In the realm of Minecraft, where the boundaries of imagination blend seamlessly with the pixels of the digital world, my journey began on the server known as Manacube. It was the evening of January 31, 2023, when I took my first steps into this enchanting realm as _Timeless_

In the corner of this multifaceted universe we call ManaCube, nestled away like a hidden gem, lies an anarchy server—a place where order and chaos perform a delicate dance in perfect harmony. It was a world inhabited by a select few, a tight-knit community of loyal and exceptional individuals who held dear the exhilaration of exploration and the fine art of creation. Little did I know that this virtual realm would quickly transform into a canvas upon which I would paint indelible memories, each one destined to endure the test of time.

As I spawned into the server for the first time, I was eventually greeted by a small but welcoming group of players who called themselves "Yukon." They were a tight-knit community of enthusiasts, each one brimming with creativity and a passion for improving the spawn area, crafting intricate highways, and extending a helping hand to new players. Their warm reception made me feel like I had found my second home.

In the early days, we labored tirelessly to improve the spawn area, transforming it into a bustling hub of activity. We built towering structures adorned with colorful signs, each one representing a different player who had contributed to the server's legacy. I felt like a painter, with blocks as my canvas and the world as my palette.

The highway network was another labor of love. Weaving through treacherous terrain, we created highways that connected distant regions, allowing players to traverse the world with ease. It was a testament to our teamwork and dedication. Stories of our highway adventures became legends, recounted around virtual campfires as we relished in the thrill of overcoming obstacles.

One of the most cherished memories I held dear was the day we built a colossal iron farm. The sheer scale of the project was staggering, yet our determination knew no bounds. With pistons and redstone contraptions, we brought this monumental machine to life. The melodious hum of iron golems and the rhythmic clinking of iron ingots filled the air, a symphony of ingenuity.

As time passed, our ranks swelled with new members, each one bringing their unique skills and perspectives. We welcomed newcomers with open arms, teaching them the ropes, and sharing stories around our campfires. Manacube became not just a server, but a community, a digital haven where friendships thrived.

However, as with any adventure, there were moments of bittersweet farewells. Some members left the server, their contributions etched into the landscape like fading echoes. Yet, their legacy lived on in the structures they had built and the memories we had created together.

Through the seasons and updates, Manacube remained a world of endless exploration. We discovered hidden bases, mined deep into the earth with rare resources, and conquered formidable foes. The thrill of discovery was the heartbeat of our journey, propelling us forward.

As I look back on my time on Manacube, I am filled with gratitude for the memories forged in the pixels of this virtual realm. Yukon's highways, machines, and the remarkable individuals I met along the way have left an indelible mark on my gaming experience. The server was a testament to the power of creativity, community, and the enduring magic of Minecraft.

In the end, Manacube was not just a server. It was a world where good memories were born, where friendships blossomed, and where I, as _Timeless_ , found my place among outstanding individuals who shared a common love for adventure and creation.

Last edited:

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
I joined mana in like 2019 but didnt start actively playing until 2020. My favorite memory is receiving all of the kind, heart-warming messages

and theres some weird kid who follows me around the server (he smells so bad)
@<Inktest>
guh duh duh

Akiva15

MVP
Akiva15
Akiva15
MVP
Ratings
i don't even remember since when i'm here, but my favourite moment was my first hades visit in prison server and the sooo nicee mods!
Happy birthday, manacube!

Mavoria

ELITE
Mavoria
Mavoria
ELITE
I Joined Earth server in Jan 21 2023, I'm not into pvp so I thought Earth was my best bet for building and communicating with fellow players, I very much like Earth towny, including the people in it and the way its built. Everyone was very welcoming even though I felt like I was asking to many questions I already made many friends on earth towny. But I think my favorite memory would have to be me in top 5 of monthly towns. Didn't think I would get there that fast. But like I said everyone was super nice
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

To celebrate 10 Years we've released a special event… /Place!​
Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • Depending on your rank, enjoy faster place cooldown times between 1-3 minutes
  • Additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Check out the evolving masterpiece at the spawn area, or on our website here
  • Event will be open to all for 1 month
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
  • Rules? Keep the ManaCube spirit alive and adhere to our rules, view them here
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

Get Crate Keys @ https://store.manacube.com

SVA ITEMS:
  • Mana Cube Staff | Shoots cubes + Spinning cube attack
  • Dragon Shield | 10% chance to deflect all damage back to enemy
  • Crossguard Lightsaber | Inflicts Dark Wound & Blindness
  • Hulk Bottoms | +25% Knockback Resistance
  • Rotom Axe | 6 Visual forms with unique effects, can change with /rotom
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
  • Heroic Hoe | 5x5 Harvester Hoe with +20% Sell Multiplier
  • Asteroid Pickaxe | Speed III + Click to launch into space
  • Scythe of Sorrow | Click for Strength II + Slowness I|
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • "[-] {name} has lagged out" Quit Message
  • "[+] Prepare for epic adventures, {name} has arrived!" Join Message
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

More spawns and worlds will be added to the archives soon!​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Our new creative server is going into beta very soon!!​
Features:

• Private worlds instead of plots
  • Wardrobe & Furniture Economy + UI update
  • Configurable Game Rules, Dimension, Size, Permissions
  • Effect Blocks for map making
  • Full Grading system revamp (Now called Medals)
  • Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Full announcement post later this month :mc_399-0:​
Staff Beta: September 17th​
Elite Beta: September 23rd​
Release Date: TBA​
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~
I Joined Earth server in Jan 21 2023, I'm not into pvp so I thought Earth was my best bet for building and communicating with fellow players, I very much like Earth towny, including the people in it and the way its built. Everyone was very welcoming even though I felt like I was asking to many questions. I already made many friends on earth towny. But I think my favorite memory would have to be me in top 5 of monthly towns. Didn't think I would get there that fast. But like I said everyone was super nice and shared stuff they had with me. So I'm happy about that. :D

77De77

VIP
DE7777777
DE7777777
VIP
Ratings
HAPPY 10'TH BIRTHDAY MANACUBE!!! I fist joined manacube a few months ago. since it was the time i finally got my mc account ive been wanting to play manacube for a long time. BUT FINALLY after i got my MINECRAFT account i got to play manacube. It was way fun than i thought. I normally play in survival. One of my favorite memory is when i finally got my first SVA sword without P2W. (it was a nebula sword) I was really happy and exciting. It is also my glory for my birthday to be 2 days apart from manacube!. AND AGAIN, HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MANACUBE!!!!!!!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81