Best map for mana grind

CosmikPandaz

Ratings
first post so hey o/
Just trying to grind mana and wanted to know best map to grind preferably not to hard maps.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hello! Personally, my favourite grind map is HalloweenPK on hard. If you're used to doing headhitters then the map is basically the best choice for you. If you're looking for a easier hard map (or if you can't do headhitters) try BlueVSOrange or KingDedede. OR if you want to do some easy/medium maps, try LuckyBlock/FreeWilly! Hope this helped <3

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
CosmikPandaz

So the best way to grind mana is to play a map that you know you can beat fairly quickly. It doesn't matter the difficulty since all you're aiming for is speed. For me, I like to do the first medium map but I am currently blanking on the name. But it's better to do an easy map that you can do fairly quickly than a medium or hard which takes a while to do.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
i used to grind ancient (insane map) before, but then i found out i can make more mana and score by pearl grinding. But if you are good, you can try to start doing ancient some times, i've done it around 450 times.:)

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
i used to grind ancient (insane map) before, but then i found out i can make more mana and score by pearl grinding. But if you are good, you can try to start doing ancient some times, i've done it around 450 times.:)
Pearl grinding is only good if you have mvp+ or above.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
If you're a non-donator, I'd say ShatteredWorld (Expert) is the best.

However, I just created this thread to act as a resource for players looking to find the best grind maps, so be sure to go check that out for a detailed list of grind maps at each difficulty level.

Remember: the best grind map for you is the one you can do quickly and comfortably!
ShatteredWorld is really long. I would grind Obsidian Tower. It's easy and a lot shorter. In fact I'm pretty sure anyone can complete this map in 2 minutes or under with a bit of practice. I currently can complete it on average
in 1:40 ish minutes.

Last edited:

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Hard: Colors is really easy
Expert: Random, Shatteredworld, Ocean Waves, GreatFox