BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
166 12
Chicken u be building maps too fast:) make sure to let ricko place some blocks to make sure to get ricko mapper:) or maybe shinx will refuse to give him mapper again hehehe

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Chicken u be building maps too fast:) make sure to let ricko place some blocks to make sure to get ricko mapper:) or maybe shinx will refuse to give him mapper again hehehe
dw, ricko did all the pk!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Chicken and Ricko,

I'm happy to tell you this map is being accepted! The theme is original, as there are no Bill Cipher maps yet on ManaCube (I don't think there are any Gravity Falls ones actually) so good job on coming up with a new theme! The build is great, accurate to what Bill Cipher looks like, and I like the pose that you chose for him as well. Not much else to say about it! Good work!

The parkour is good, it is varied, mixed, and was fun to play. I also felt it fit the hard difficulty well. Thank you for being willing to add a sign toward the beginning of the map for a little guidance with that jump. Not much else to say about the parkour, it's the kind of quality I expect from you guys so keep up the good work!

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions feel free to message me in-game or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you both soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.