Plot
/plot v dragon

Type: Fire, Dragon
Weakness: Ground, Rock, Dragon
Category: Flame Pokémon

Height: 1.7m
Weight: 110.5kg
Ability: Tough Claws

"Charizard X flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponentweaker than itself. "

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Inktest,

I will be setting your map to Ongoing. I have tested it, and will now be discussing the outcome with the other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Inktest,

Your map is being put into Reviewing.
The theme is original and the build is good, it's accurate to the character and has been built well.
The parkour has variation which is good, however there are multiple parts that are too difficult for an easy map, as well as a couple of unclear areas which will need to be changed. Please message me on the forums or on discord (madi#5198) and I will send you screenshots of the specific areas.
If the map is not ready to be accepted one month from now (February 1st) this submission will be closed.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Inktest,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you your map has been Accepted!
Like I mentioned above, the theme and build are good, and the parkour is fun. The difficulty is now much better suited to an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.