Attachments

Last edited:

firsaan

ELITE
firsaan
firsaan
ELITE
Ratings
This is definitely your craziest build yet. I wish you the best of luck :)

also how many checkpoints are there?

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Great map! When I tested it at first, you had a few annoying jumps, but now that you have patched those, it is a fun parkour! Build wise, some parts are a little plain but it looks quite good still! the theme is slightly unoriginal with the giant room theme, but the christmas theme should make up for that! overall, a good map! +1 from me :D

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
I tested this as well. Great build and some good varied parkour +1

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Great build, good parkour, I think it fits hard, +1

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello ovur,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is somewhat original, there are many Christmas themed maps already on ManaCube, but none exactly like this. The build, while the structures that do exist are built very well, was found to be a little bit underwhelming for the theme. We felt like there could have been more done with the build to capture the spirit and excitement of Christmas morning. Adding more organic structures (like children opening gifts, eating breakfast, things like that) would add a lot more to convey the theme better. The build feels a bit empty for a theme like this. While the rest is passable, the main problem with the build is the exterior. From the outside, the build is pretty plain and unattractive. Making some edits and giving the exterior some TLC would be beneficial.

The parkour is the main reason this map isn't going into reviewing. While the parkour itself suited the hard difficulty and was a little on the easier side, the placement of the checkpoints made this map a lot harder than it seems at first glance. There's also a lot of places in the map that felt like I was doing more climbing than parkouring. The parkour was mixed and varied, which is good, but the playthrough of the map needs polishing for sure.

Usually I would end the review here, but I did take note of something that I wanted to address with you! This goes for this map, as well as the Trident map. I want to emphasize that you should take more time when building your maps. Whether you build them in a day, or build it over a series of weeks, post a map that you have put your heart into and thought out the theme, build, and parkour in full. Judging both of your maps I felt like they could have been easy accepts had you taken more time to develop your ideas. You clearly can build-- you just have to give yourself the time to fully execute :)

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.