Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
How do you guys even come up with names? It always surprises me that so many people recreate maps that have already been accepted, yet they always change the name to something that doesn't have anything to do with it. Anyway, it's always good to start making maps somewhere, but please read the post Dacon made saying ***PLEASE READ*** Here's the link if you need it. Hope to see more maps!

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Heya,
Your submission isn't exactly in the right format!

Read this to get a good grip on format.

Have a good day!
Acid

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Heya,
Your submission isn't exactly in the right format!

Read this to get a good grip on format.

Have a good day!
Acid
Guess you're too late for that :) (already said it)
And are you just trying to get your posts up by saying to every map submission to read that post? lol

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Guess you're too late for that :) (already said it)
And are you just trying to get your posts up by saying to every map submission to read that post? lol
it was a bit hard to locate where you said it

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
it was a bit hard to locate where you said it
"please read the post Dacon made saying ***PLEASE READ*** Here's the link if you need it." lol
okAy No more! Don't wanna get in a heated discussion over nothing <3
(and pris I finished the pk but don't touch anything and read the signs I left)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
"please read the post Dacon made saying ***PLEASE READ*** Here's the link if you need it." lol
okAy No more! Don't wanna get in a heated discussion over nothing <3
(and pris I finished the pk but don't touch anything and read the signs I left)
Same, didn't want to start an argument and you're a good person <3 besides 2 people helping you is better than one! <3

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Dmonidium,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: I have no clue why your map is named "Destiny". I see absolutely no theme. This map is just parkour. We will not accept maps without a theme because it is one of the three most important requirements for a map on Manacube Parkour.
  • Build: Personally, I don't see a build. Just like the theme, the build is also nonexistent. It's just floating parkour and that's it. We don't want that. We are not like other servers that focus solely on the parkour portion of a map. We want you to come up with a unique theme and convey it through a nice build that really grabs the players' attention. And then you can make your parkour and integrate it into it.
  • Parkour: The parkour was way way way too difficult for the insane difficulty. Your parkour suffers from a very apparent problem, which is that it's composed of annoying jumps because annoying = difficult. That's not the case. We don't want annoying and unforgiving parkour that serves no purpose. We want our insanes to be technically difficult, of course, but not unenjoyable like the one here. What's the point in putting two triple neo's back to back? or for the final jump being as annoying as it is? There is none besides the fact that it's "hard". Also, at times, the parkour was pretty repetitive. Such as the pane towers or cobble/fence towers. There's a lot that needs to be addressed on this map.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.