Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
  • Username(s)
    bro_gamerYT2009 THE ONE N ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Map name
    dream the youtuber :)
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional) no
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
    /plot v bro_gamerYT2009 4
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps)
    Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional) no

This map is my Magnum Opus. The sleepless nights spent meticulously designing every aspect of this map, from the build, the parkour, exact water placement, it has all paid off in the end. If map making was art, this would be the Mona Lisa. This map will be held in musems long after i'm gone, such an influence made by one man, me. Every piece of this parkour was thought out massively. While i believe WICKEDMAGMA made a valid attempt at Dream, i think even his build falls under the glory of this piece of art. The sheer love, thought, sweat have forged a map which i believe will never be surpassed in quality, not even close. I believe, that when God gave man the power to create art, he wanted me to do this.
  • I present to you my rendition of Dream (Easy.).

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
Please stop with this jealousy! Do not invalidate my time spent on this build.
What is your problem? I was just making a joke. I didn't have an issue with you submitting a Dream map until now. First you reply to my original submission calling it garbage and that yours is better, and now you proceed to call me jealous and intrusive.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
What is your problem? I was just making a joke. I didn't have an issue with you submitting a Dream map until now. First you reply to my original submission calling it garbage and that yours is better, and now you proceed to call me jealous and intrusive.
lol get good

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello bro_gamerYT2009 , I am sorry to say your map is being rejected.

Theme: The theme is original, we don't have any dream themed maps on the server at the moment!
Build: The build is where it lacks, it's rather oddly shaped and lacks detail or distinction that it is actually dream!
Parkour: the parkour was a nice length for the easy difficulty, and had a decent amount of jump variation. I would've enjoyed it more if it was better blended/set into the build.

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.