Easter egg rewards on parkour maps

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Allow mappers to hide 1 or 2 Easter eggs on their map, and give players small one-time rewards for finding them. Easter eggs can just be straight up hidden or they can be placed behind a short secret parkour. I think this would be a fun way to add a little more optional content, especially if there is a leaderboard for Easter eggs found.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Damn. My new map is made for this. Other than that, I love the idea. +1

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Good idea. Another thing to add to the list of perks for revamped Mapper rank.

Icebarge

ELITE
Icebarge
Icebarge
ELITE
Ratings
Heyo there!

I actually think this would be a pretty cool thing to have! A lot of maps have an incredible amount of detail with surroundings and such, so I feel this would encourage players to really explore some of the maps to a greater extent! As for the reward I don't think the reward should be too big as the main idea of the server is parkour, however a little bit of mana or something else would be cool! I think a leaderboard would also be cool, however again I think the main point of the server is parkour, not exploration. I think a leaderboard would be interesting as well, as long as it was kept separate from the parkour accomplishments.

Those are my thoughts anyways, sounds like a cool idea! If you havn't already done so you can add your suggestion to https://suggestions.manacube.com for more feedback from other players.

Thanks for reading,

- Icebarge

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Damn. My new map is made for this. Other than that, I love the idea. +1
Then we could finally put my easter eggs to use lol