samsei_
samsei_
VIP+
Ratings
Feet
Build by McCrisp
Parkour by samsei_
Easy Difficulty

Today, i was on manacube, and i realised how dry the themes were. They were based around random things, and i thought to myself, when will they run out? I was wondering how to make maps interesting again, when all of a sudden i had a brain wave. I immediately contacted mccrisp, and i told her the idea. She loved it straight away. Construction began. I had to go for an hour, and when i came back, my eyes shone. Crisp had sculpted 2 wonderfully smooth and silky feet, and i was in delight. I started to make the parkour, and soon enough, it was complete. We asked for testers, and there were mixed responses. Juan and Pres loved it, and some were unable to comprehend the sheer beauty of the build. I knew that our work was complete. So here I am, kneeling before the o' powerful gods of parkour, otherwise known as the map judges. Only time will tell what will happen...

Screenshot 2021-07-19 at 13.52.56.png

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
some clueless person with a fetish is going to turn up at this map and uhh, have a good time

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
sus

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello McCrisp and samsei!

I've had the misfortune pleasure of completing an initial review of your sin map, and it's now marked as Ongoing. This means that the map judge team will be discussing your map and whether to accept it as an official map or cower in fear. This can take a bit of time, so please, be patient with us. Thank you!​

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello again! I'm happy to say your map has been accepted!

The build is accurate to the theme and well-built.
The theme is a war crime original!
The parkour is well-varied, fun, and fits the difficulty.

Thank you for submitting! We hope to see more from you sinners mappers in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.