Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I’m just saying you only get 0.01 cubits from voting
This thread was created back in December 2018 when voting did give you 0.02 cubits per link, the creator of the thread had since quit, hence why it hasn’t been updated.

Thank you for including this however.

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
This post and all its comments are very interesting and i thank Esperosa very much for starting the conversation with the original post.
The only thing i would ad is the optional monthly bonus of 20.00 cubits (or 15.00 cubits if more than 5 people share the max votes/month) if u consistantly vote the whole month. (absolutely perfect vote score not always required, depends on your fellow voters/competitors).

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Ok, ty

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
I would like to state that If you can get very good at parkour maps it may be the best way to grind cubits. When I grind cubits I can make about 1 cubit every 1 hour 30 minutes. The way I do this is grinding the champion maps and then buying reset tokens, rinse, repeat.

Ratings
This is super helpful! Will i be able to use the cubits to buy a VIP rank etc.?

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
This is super helpful! Will i be able to use the cubits to buy a VIP rank etc.?
Yeah, you can use the cubits to create giftcards by doing /cubits spend (amount). Then you can buy stuff from the store with that giftcard including ranks.

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
Last edited:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Prisioner stop disliking every single post i make PLS before I sart disliking all of your posts to.
Pris has reasons he's disliking things

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Prisioner stop disliking every single post i make PLS
i don't dislike every post you make, i only dislike those i have a meaning about, which in this case was you begging for cubits by someone who made their comment in 2018.

This post is about "Farming" cubits.

Step 1: What are Cubits?
Cubits are a currency that cross-over through all the servers on ManaCube. They are the equivalent to money on the store. For example, if you have 1.50 cubits you have $1.50 (in us currency).

Step 2: How do you get them?
Cubits are obtained by Voting which gives you .02 per vote, watching ads on /ad which gives you .01 per ad watch, and by trading through which has different prices depending on the server.

Step 3: How do you farm them?
There are many methods to farming cubits. The obvious that you should do every day is to vote on all 5 websites, watching ads, and claiming daily rewards. Your results may vary but from my personal experience, I could get about 2.00 cubits every week, and here's why. From voting every day you get .70 cubits every week. After a week of claiming daily rewards you get .50 cubits. Lastly, i get about .70 cubits from ads every week, however that might be different for you if you use a vpn or because of other reasons.

Optional Step 4: What are my other options?
Now maybe you can't wait a week for 2 cubits, than here are your options. I don't know of any other option right now than to play a select server and buy cubits from other players. After you read that you might be wondering, "what server is the best for cubits?" Well because I pretty much only play on prison my logic may not be absolutely correct or you may disagree but... If you want to get the max amount of cubits over a long period of time obviously you should get your weekly 2.00 cubits but also, I suggest you play on prison. It will be very time consuming and hard to get started but after about a week of work you can get cubits by doing nothing but logging on and going afk. My suggestion is to mine until you get to god rank, and do the hades rebirth (the one that costs 75mil) then you want to get yourself all the way back up to god. After you have completed the hades rebirth and you are at god again, you want to mine and buy pig spawners. Feel free to ask me in game how to make a pig farm and I will show you, but you can sell cubits for pig spawners temporarily if you to get a quick boost. Now all you have to do is log on, vote, ad, and daily reward, then just afk. Now if you want to get a quick cubit boost, I may not be fully correct but... In testing for this post I went on survival, voted and used the vote crates, then I got enough money to buy .10 cubits from someone in about 15minutes. However if you just want to have fun and get cubits play the server you enjoy most and then buy cubits from other players.

thanks very helpful

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Someone should make an updated version of this thread :eyes:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
i could o .o i'll do it tomorrow gn cookie

d34dchild

MVP+
YoSoyCamila
YoSoyCamila
MVP+
There's no real way to farm cubits at this time except for voting and buying from others. [edit] Let me rephrase that. There is no way to consistently farm cubits. There is no way to get more that 1.00 a day unless daily rewards.
in survival how much does one cubit cost to buy? (In in-game money)

Ratings
426 8
This post is about "Farming" cubits.

Step 1: What are Cubits?
Cubits are a currency that cross-over through all the servers on ManaCube. They are the equivalent to money on the store. For example, if you have 1.50 cubits you have $1.50 (in us currency).

Step 2: How do you get them?
Cubits are obtained by Voting which gives you .02 per vote, watching ads on /ad which gives you .01 per ad watch, and by trading through which has different prices depending on the server.

Step 3: How do you farm them?
There are many methods to farming cubits. The obvious that you should do every day is to vote on all 5 websites, watching ads, and claiming daily rewards. Your results may vary but from my personal experience, I could get about 2.00 cubits every week, and here's why. From voting every day you get .70 cubits every week. After a week of claiming daily rewards you get .50 cubits. Lastly, i get about .70 cubits from ads every week, however that might be different for you if you use a vpn or because of other reasons.

Optional Step 4: What are my other options?
Now maybe you can't wait a week for 2 cubits, than here are your options. I don't know of any other option right now than to play a select server and buy cubits from other players. After you read that you might be wondering, "what server is the best for cubits?" Well because I pretty much only play on prison my logic may not be absolutely correct or you may disagree but... If you want to get the max amount of cubits over a long period of time obviously you should get your weekly 2.00 cubits but also, I suggest you play on prison. It will be very time consuming and hard to get started but after about a week of work you can get cubits by doing nothing but logging on and going afk. My suggestion is to mine until you get to god rank, and do the hades rebirth (the one that costs 75mil) then you want to get yourself all the way back up to god. After you have completed the hades rebirth and you are at god again, you want to mine and buy pig spawners. Feel free to ask me in game how to make a pig farm and I will show you, but you can sell cubits for pig spawners temporarily if you to get a quick boost. Now all you have to do is log on, vote, ad, and daily reward, then just afk. Now if you want to get a quick cubit boost, I may not be fully correct but... In testing for this post I went on survival, voted and used the vote crates, then I got enough money to buy .10 cubits from someone in about 15minutes. However if you just want to have fun and get cubits play the server you enjoy most and then buy cubits from other players.
What's the end of week (7 day) daily log in streak rewards of 0.5 cubits? Since I never got it (I'm a survival player)