Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Hey sorry, but -1

there are some instrument maps already, and this is also the wrong facing.

The parkour needs work.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Hello,

The theme as stated above is really unoriginal due to so many instrument maps that already exist.
The build of this map is unappealing to me, as it consists of bland colors and has little detail. Next time, try to make place for more details and more colors so it becomes more pleasing to look at.
The parkour in this map has little to no variation at all, though it fits the expert difficulty decently. It has inconsistensies, and becomes boring to play.
Overall, this map needs rework, with a more detailed build and more interesting parkour.

NOTE: I am not a map judge, so my opinions won't affect wether it gets accepted or rejected.

- Pris

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello topinambour,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to instruments/groups of instruments (Orchestra.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking our map list here.
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for; however, make sure you have plenty of detail with all your structures.
The parkour is a bit repetitive throughout, so make sure you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map. The difficulty of your map is inconsistent, but overall it is too easy for an expert.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.