Ratings
  • Username : Kubikit
  • Map name : Io
  • Photos of your Parkour : Down below
  • Warp : /plot v Kubikit 10
  • Difficulty : Insane
  • Number of jumps : 120
  • Number of checkpoints : 9
  • 2020-05-21_13.16.07.png 2020-05-21_13.16.17.png 2020-05-21_13.16.39.png 2020-05-21_13.16.59.png

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Kubikit!
I'm here to give you my review of the map. We already discussed things in game but I'll give you my review anyway.

The theme of your map is GREAT even though I'm still not exactly sure where it's from. It's from an anime so it must be original since there's like million animes out there.
The build of your map is ASTOUNDING. For multiple reasons... It is just so detailed and just, amazing to look at! You're incredibly talented!
The parkour of your map is GREAT now that all the skips I mentioned to you in game have been patched out. It is varied, fun, very difficult but not too forgiving and fits the correct length.

I don't see any reason for this map to be rejected!
Good luck! :)

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
hey kub, here's a review of your map (only helper not judge, my opinion has no effect on the final decision)

this map is absolutely fantastic! the build is great, theme is original and the parkour is well-varied and ingenious as per usual. I don't think there's much else to say other than that this map is another masterpiece. good luck!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey osu master,

I am happy and not surprised to inform you that this masterpiece is being accepted! You're exceptionally good at creating courses like this and I'm happy to see another project from you! Casey and I went through the map, I added maybe one or two checkpoints. We only nerfed a few jumps and did not touch "Tech Hell". The overall course is amazing! I think you already know that though. I enjoy your ability to come up with unique jumps for pretty much all of your parkour. Another great map from Kubikit, I'm nowhere near surprised! Amazing job Kub!

Thank you for submitting this map! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.